- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best RSS reader ever!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenlässt sich seit dem letzten FF update 61.0 64 bit gar nicht mehr aktualisieren....insofern sinnfrei...
bin zu opera gewechselt !
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenA really good, useful addon, but it has a really irritating issue. Some items get duplicated every time your feeds get updated.
Admittedly, I'm not the best at explaining things, so here's an example of what I mean: https://postimg.cc/image/i20mlaxm3/
Overall, this addon is very useful. I use it daily. But that issue is very annoying.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenRefresh did not work in FF v60.0 later -> uninstall Brief, restart FF, install Brief. Now the addon asks for the required premissions -> update works.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAfter updating FF to v61.0 "Refresh" does not work. Only after Uninstall and Install I can do "Refresh" but once and Brief downloads all feeds not just new.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAfter Sage doesn't work anymore on Quantum, this was the addon I was looking for to organize my feeds, mostly podcasts. Thanks a lot!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen# # # Please add an option to open the original article in the same tab # # #
So it is possible to return in Brief with the back button on the mouse or keyboard, you do not have to close every article.
Only Bamboo had this great feature, but it's not a webextension. That's why I have to use an old portable ERS ff version.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNot working anymore in version 2.5.8. on FF 60.0.2.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter the update to 2.5.8 Brief worked during one single day.
I have deleted bookmarks from the folder but they still appear in Brief menu. No idea of where is Brief taking them from.
Really a pity for such an excellent add-on. Any solution?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent Addon, great work!!
If you have problems (e.g. feeds not loading) you can fix by 'refresh firefox' !
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternennew version does not update feeds in firefox
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBRIEF 2.5.8
It does not update feeds anymore, not even manually.
This has happened since yesterday, since firefox has updated to version 60.0.2
BRIEF DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX 60.0.2
I'M RETROCESSED TO BRIEF 2.5.6, AND THIS WORKS PERFECTLYBrief on Firefox 60 works for me. If you come to https://github.com/brief-rss/brief/issues, provide a link to the feed that's not updating and/or error messages, we may be able to find out what's the problem in your case.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeed Update problem solved: In my case "CCleaner programme" which I run daily erases "permissions.sqlite" file. Once I add this file to the exclude list, everything works fine.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAfter getting feeds working now Brief continues to reload the same feeds over and over even with the hide read feeds enabled. There's no recognition that any previous feed has already been downloaded and viewed ???? I end up with constant multiple instances of the same feed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnfortunately the feeds have all disappeared yet in 2.5.7.
I wait bug fix ;)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenВерсия 2.5.6 Выпущено Май 27, 2018 311.7 KiB - фуфло!
Откатил на Версию 2.5.5 и все снова заработало.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen2.5.6 and 2.5.7 still can't find my feeds. Thankfully 2.5.5 still works. Will be worth 5 stars once fixed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove Brief. Have used it for years, but after the latest update on 5/27/2018 it has stopped working. The feeds have all disappeared.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMobil platform da kullanılabilmesini sevdim.