- von Firefox-Benutzer 14102116, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter the update to 2.5.8 Brief worked during one single day.
I have deleted bookmarks from the folder but they still appear in Brief menu. No idea of where is Brief taking them from.
Really a pity for such an excellent add-on. Any solution?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14091313, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this extension but for a while now it's not working on my home computer, even if I uninstall and reinstall it. The sidebar opens when I click the Brief button in the toolbar but no feeds show up and clicking on anything (like options, refresh, etc.) does nothing. This is version 2.5.8. Works fine on my work computer, so not sure what the deal is.
Update 7/3: This is really messed up but to get Brief to work again I had to go into my Firefox roaming profile and delete all the websites in the "default" folder in the "storage" folder under the profile.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14081475, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBRIEF 2.5.8
It does not update feeds anymore, not even manually.
This has happened since yesterday, since firefox has updated to version 60.0.2
BRIEF DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX 60.0.2
I'M RETROCESSED TO BRIEF 2.5.6, AND THIS WORKS PERFECTLYBrief on Firefox 60 works for me. If you come to https://github.com/brief-rss/brief/issues, provide a link to the feed that's not updating and/or error messages, we may be able to find out what's the problem in your case.
- von Andreas 44, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeed Update problem solved: In my case "CCleaner programme" which I run daily erases "permissions.sqlite" file. Once I add this file to the exclude list, everything works fine.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13516022, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAfter getting feeds working now Brief continues to reload the same feeds over and over even with the hide read feeds enabled. There's no recognition that any previous feed has already been downloaded and viewed ???? I end up with constant multiple instances of the same feed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14077141, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnfortunately the feeds have all disappeared yet in 2.5.7.
I wait bug fix ;)
- von AlexKOP, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenХорошая попытка , но я уже привык, пока вы раскачивались, к Feedbro. Более всего огорчает открытие текущей новости в неактивной вкладке! Ну бесит же !!! Поддержка видео не работает... Тем не менее остаюсь горячим поклонником BRIEF, и желаю разработчикам успехов!!! ЖДУ..................................
- von PsY, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLooks like the nicest RSS Reader in existance BUT: Not working in Firefox Developer Edition Version 60.0b4 46-bit
Can't see any contents on the big right side area (it states "no items") and on the left hand menu there are items that I can open up (under the feed name), but they do not have any title/text. So I do recognize that there are items as I have the arrows I can click at that show that they contain content, but there's just no text there.
I tried adding:
- von onesolo2, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWow, finally an rss addon that suits me!!! Almost the same as Sage and Sage++ !!!
Here're some suggestions:
Please, can you please put like Sage(++) did, on the left pane, divide that space in two and at half below put a list of all feed articles titles from the feed that we are reading?! It would be much better than we scroll all the articles in the right pane!!
One more thing, can you please add firefox sync to the addon options and feeds?!
Thkx in advance.
- von CanIregisterThisTime, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenA bunch of my feeds aren't updating. The feeds themselves are working. I thought I would try to remove the addon and reinstall it, but it retains whatever messed up data that is causing the problem. Is it just me who's having this problem, or has nobody noticed? If it were just one or even two feeds I wouldn't have noticed for maybe weeks. But I have at least five out of 30 feeds that are broken. No apparent way to "reset" the addon.