- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Mach Fiver, vor 15 TagenWOW!!! Now why on earth would anyone ever want to delete all copies of anything that is duplicated? Why is that even an option? I assumed it would delete copies and leave one behind but mark all just deleted all copies. I have in the past used multiple browsers so bookmarks differ and every now and then I export import across them, (I'm fickle and easily swayed to switch a browser) which makes multiple copies of everything. Now close to 50k in bookmarks I thought I'd clean them up and this addon just wiped everything except for a couple hundred that weren't duped at all. If I had two copies it removed both of them. I could have just deleted all my bookmarks bar a few in way less time. Now I have to go remove the last few and a ton of empty folders and re import the mess again and find something that doesn't do what yours just did. Why is merging duplicate folders and bookmarks so dang hard? Well at least your addon didn't just freeze my browser like the one I tried on edge did even after i cancelled the operation I had to use task manager to close the thing
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 14 TagenThe extension does what you tell it to: If you mark all and then press remove all marked it will of course remove all. (Why is "mark all" an option: There are dozens of marking options for selecting all but one in certain groups of dupes, and "mark all" is the one where you need to do the (de-)selection manually, typically one in each group.)
If you removed too many bookmarks by mistake, it is normally not a problem: firefox keeps a copy of previous bookmarks. Just go to "Bookmarks -> Manage Bookmarks" and then under "Import and Backup -> Restore ->" there will pop up a list of automatic bookmark backups from which you can restore one.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon wststreet, vor einem MonatI tried a few others, but this one, even though it looks less pretty, was the first one to let me easily remove duplicates without having to manually go through each one.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14289868, vor 2 MonatenDoes exactly what I needed after I combined bookmarks from numerous devices. Cleaned up over 6000 bookmarks with 70% duplication's. Would have taken me forever! Thank you!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16217654, vor 3 Monatenhad several all-but-one functions, ugly, but worked. just what i needed, without all the faff.
perhaps dated code, did not delete empty directories, however. found them, but then something couldn't get through perhaps windows protections,.. not sure. sat there at 0% complete, no errors, no pop-ups, no consent-on-the-desktop, etc. Might need a few code updates, but the CORE NEED, of being able to combine future searches for a individual bookmark regardless of where AMONGST your mess of directories, after you've removed duplicates,.. for a minimal-effort combination of the two,.. i could do. Good enough. Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15186247, vor 4 MonatenЧудове розширення для чищення дублікатів закладок, що виникають після усіляких синхронізацій в нашому недолугому Firefox. Підтримка української.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Thomas Leon Highbaugh, vor 6 MonatenDoes the exact thing it says it does, provides easy macros to select all but one of each duplicated bookmark then erases them all. It does all this on its own page preventing the "popup goes away with all your work" problem. Little more could I ask for from an extension of this type.