- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13524479, vor 7 MonatenOne and only real extension that does that job. Does it perfectly well. Does it in ALL folders and ALL sub-folders. And on top of all that, does it automatically.
Damn @*$%ing cool.
Thanks for developing and sharing that lovely piece of code.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon kham013, vor einem JahrI uninstalled it because it didn't work as I expected. To restore bookmarks, I used Firefox's Bookmark Manager : Fine. Is it possible to sort only one folder ? how ?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrYou would use the "exclude folders" feature, but wait till the feature/bug is fixed: https://github.com/eric-bixby/auto-sort-bookmarks-webext/issues/75
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Nik A, vor einem JahrWorked best with what it describes. However, after making it auto-sort my bookmarks recursively, I found that my browser became extremely unstable and prone to crashing.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon L P, vor 2 JahrenThis ad on worked brilliantly for couple of years, but this last month, I have noticed is not sorting some files. I create a new all encompassing every year where then I create folders that are named: a-b-c; d-e-f-g; h-i-j-k and so forth. In the past, it has sorted them out immediately. Now, however, it pushes d-e-f-g before a-b-c. I double checked to make sure there were no spaces before or after each series of letters... I just cannot understand why this is happening. I have over 10.000 bookmarks, and it is fundamental for me they get sorted out alphabetically for easy retrieval, no matter whether it takes 10 seconds or 1 full minute. But as expressed, it worked brilliantly before.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrFor things like this, it's better to open an issue on the support site. Also, if I cannot reproduce the problem, then the problem does not exist. It might help to get a "filtered" copy of your bookmarks and the steps to reproduce the problem.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16951967, vor 2 JahrenAs long as you are careful to select the correct folders and save your options after changing any settings, I have not had any issues with this addon. Works great, even the auto-sort feature. I currently have it set to arrange bookmarks in certain folders to automatically sort the most recently visited pages to the top of their folder list. Does exactly that.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13460005, vor 2 JahrenThis extension works roughly well. However, I do not recommend using auto-sorting if you want to sort only bookmarks in some folders, because every time I changed the settings, the target folder settings were reset. For now, I check the folder settings and perform the sorting manually.