- af MG, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5No matter what version you use, it's no longer possible to add items to an existing list or to create a new one. For me, defeats the whole purpose of using this extension. Sad to see this happen right before holiday shopping begins.
- af Firefox-bruger 14189030, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5its one star because there is no 'this is crap' option
A nice idea but it doesnt work. Shame, good idea but completely let down by its broken nature.
- af TMP, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5The new update broke the extension. I now have to click twice to dismiss a card and the "add to wishlist" function doesn't work at all. The UI is also awful compared to the old one.
- af OldGuard, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5A very useful app if you use Amazon Lists to manage many different lists like I do and like to add products from outside of Amazon. However, since the latest update, Assistant no longer recognizes my established wish/gift lists (despite being logged into my primary Amazon account), which makes the add-on useless to me now.
- af Firefox-bruger 11286382, 2 år sidenBedømt til 3 ud af 5If you are in Canada, this addon is not much useful: it does show you notifications, but when you click on them it opens the URLs on smile.amazon.com domain instead of amazon.ca, which results in 404. Dumb.
- af Joypebble, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5SHORTSIGHTED INITIATION. Completely useless without a set of instructions and operating notes. There are none available (apparently) so I'm yanking this out of my browser for the second time this afternoon.
A genuinely irritating experience.
- af mezzodiva54, 2 år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5The absolute worst -- even after I DELETED it, it is still appearing whenever I try to search on eBay. Reported it, but doubt that anything will be done about it. Mr. Bezos tramples on us all.