- af Homer, 5 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5I've spent over a year trying to figure out why Firefox is using such vast amounts of RAM and crashing on every exit. Disabled this add-on and the problem magically disappeared.
- af _GeZeGeN_, 7 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Mit der neue version sind alle gute dinge weg. So kann man es nicht sinnvoll benutzen. Ich benutzte es meistens um sachen in die Merkliste einzufügen. Jetz kann man es nur mit Umwegen. Ich werde es löschen und wieder die Alte Version installieren und nicht mehr Updaten.
- af OldGuard, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5A very useful app if you use Amazon Lists to manage many different lists like I do and like to add products from outside of Amazon. However, since the latest update, Assistant no longer recognizes my established wish/gift lists (despite being logged into my primary Amazon account), which makes the add-on useless to me now.
- af Joypebble, 8 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5SHORTSIGHTED INITIATION. Completely useless without a set of instructions and operating notes. There are none available (apparently) so I'm yanking this out of my browser for the second time this afternoon.
A genuinely irritating experience.
- af gETo, 10 måneder sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Amazon should be CONTACTED by MOZILLA. If an ADD ON is SELF SERVING it doesnt serve the Mozilla Community. I want to be notified ONLY about MY ORDERS! I DON'T NEED Amazon Assistant to SHILL PRODUCTS I don't WANT or NEED! There is NO OFF SWITCH for that! That needs to be INCLUDED or other OPT IN/OUT EASY process.
- af pjmarengo, et år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5So annoying!
Could this Firefox extension possibly be more intrusive? It follows me around the internet, displaying pop-ups offering to sell me record albums when I watch a YouTube video for instance.
I spend a lot of money on Amazon.com, but this is ridiculous. Good grief!
Uninstalling. Lesson learned.
- af g1zm02k, et år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5While ordering a few things on Amazon they recommended this add-on to track my order's status.
Unfortunately, despite claiming to allow me to do that and only that, it doesn't - it wants to pester me with recommendations on nearly every site I visit. Even though it says I've disabled recommendations and other notifications to that effect, it continues to do what it wants regardless.
If this is what you want then good luck to you as that's the only option you've got really as the option toggles seem to just be for display and permanently set to active regardless of what they're set on.
I think I'll just stick to emails on my phone thanks...
- af NR, 2 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5The built-in price notification along with the price tracking history was a good thing to have shopping on various websites. The direct link to the product's webpage on Amazon was also a pleasing idea. +2 stars for that; however, Firefox continuously froze for 15-45 seconds every time I opened a new window. Sometimes (~3/10 times), Firefox would completely freeze, and I'd have to resort to the task manager. The continuous freezing on Firefox was grounds for removal on me end. Until Amazon fixes issues like this, I'll not be using this add-on.
- af Firefox-bruger 14360392, 3 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Uhg! This Amazon add on is super frustrating! It seems that it disappears every day, not only from my task bar but disappears entirely, even from the list of Firefox add on's! I have to keep searching for it and adding it back on almost daily. I gave it 2 stars only because when I first add it back on it works and is great to keep track of things you want/need or gift ideas for others throughout the year!
- af Firefox-bruger 14276453, 3 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5whatever i do on firefox quantum 62.0 i cannot change the marketplace from USA to UK , the little icon keep spinning and does not change the language
- af Firefox-bruger 14117852, 3 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5I prefer to look at various websites without Amazon Assist hovering right above the website I am currently viewing. It is more of a distraction than help for me particularly since I view many sites looking for the same item or comparable.
- af Firefox-bruger 13668058, 3 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Useful when it works. Lots of items I would like online aren't on amazon, so this tool allows me to put them on my list which I share with my family. However it doesn't work. I keep uninstalling it, then when I reinstall it, it works. Up until I change the country from US to UK, then it won't load. Really annoying.
- af GringoTM, 4 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5Provata finalmente sul nuovo firefox, nulla di esaltante, anzi forse un poco troppo fuori contesto, più semplice visitare regolarmente il sito principale di amazon.
- af PR8372, 4 år sidenBedømt til 2 ud af 5It appears to me that this add on has significantly slowed the browser (Quantum). It seemed pretty fast then I installed this for my wife (she likes to be able to add items from other websites to her amazon list). Ever since it seems pages are very slow to load. Anyone else notice this? Would love to hear back from developers. EDIT: When I click the button the window opens and loads for me (several reviews said it was not loading). MY problem is that it seems to have slowed the browser due to its permissions to view ALL my browsing I guess.