- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Boca, před měsícemTCP/IP Fingerprint
OS Windows (NT kernel)
So no privacy there.. it still sees which system you have no matter what you do.
Found by: https://browserleaks.com/ip
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Freeze, před 2 měsíciI had several websites such as Google Ads that said the latest version of Firefox wasn't supported. This extension allowed me to appear as a chrome user on Windows and eliminated that issue. This extension does exactly what it says and has a ton of options. Thanks Devs!!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele BladeMaker, před 2 měsíciI have this user-agent add-on faking my operating system 24/7 on all websites (except crappy Netflix which 99% i don't use anyway and it's not my account) and seems to work well, so i hope it continues to improve and use less resources etc. Thanks.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14028631, před 3 měsíciDoes not work anymore, most sites detect that a user-Agent switcher is being used and also some sites refuse to revert because mobile scaling is not in place. You need to update so that when you select a user agent it also scales the resolution of a mobile phone else the site will not go into mobile mode. Does not work until you get some new user-agents, implement automatic resolution scaling so that the page you visit is in a mobile phone resolution and add anti-detection methods. I think this add-on is dead since the developer is no longer responding which is a shame. Hope someone picks up a project like this and makes a better and updated add-on.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Leland, před 3 měsíciWhile I like the extension it needs to be updated more often. Either that or post a user agent config file that users can use to update the user agents as needed. Right now it is a year behind. It recently got updated for Google Chrome so I hope to see it here soon. If so you will get a full 5 stars. Thanks.