- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Elaine, před 2 dnyNoticed YouTube stopped working for me today... this did the trick. Didn't have to disable any of my adblockers and now able to load videos, although my computer froze for a moment... thx
update: ok nvm not sure why but stopped working next day...
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12934307, před 3 měsíciCloudflare, which vast majority of the U.S. sites and 20% of the world's websites use, does not like this app. Also, you ID is simply revealed by the http software you are using. Hence your ID will show as being faked.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele underbelly, před 6 měsíciCPU heavy, and when using isolated tabs, you have issues, it wont go BROWSER WIDE... you have to set per tab n stuff, its a PAI, and ive heard the dev has shut up shop and its full of bugs
Mozilla need to re-review this and give the golden cup to another user agent that can be trusted!
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Nikolaj, před 6 měsíciAside from the white and black lists, this extension also has a list of domains where the UA should never be spoofed. It's never stated that it exists, and I found it out only when I accidentally opened the settings. This list includes domains I was using this extension for, which means that my UA wasn't actually spoofed there. 1/5, many thanks for a privacy leakage for no apparent reason.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Сырное, před 6 měsíciit is difficult to master - you need a simple GUI option, where each site offers its own identifier, and not offer to write in a scripting language.
and of course the fox starts using the processor from 1.5% to 15%.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Barry Allen, před 7 měsíciWith extension enabled all the sites that use Cloudflare are don't load. Which makes this extension pretty much useless. I hope this issue get fixed then i will change my review.
Edit: Another review reminded me that it "makes the CPU go nuts every 30 seconds!"
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16957737, před 7 měsíciThis bugs websites that use Cloudflare DDoS protection in the default settings. Funny that their own official website uses Cloudflare protection, so there is probably a workaround but I prefer to just disable it.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12189513, před 7 měsíciLittle bit unintuative. You just must to have lots of spare time to repeatedly read and test the meaning of all these buttons and watch all these videos. Installed month ago and still not found free hours to sit down and start to learn a new way to switch UA of my browser. Not yet removed.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Ten Bitcomb, před rokemNo clue why Mozilla still recommends this extension. Every time I've used it, it mysteriously disables itself after an unknown period of time. This extension is leaky and it shouldn't be recommended.