مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
- كتبها kch, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥A good feature which can be made better: 1) Sync opened tabs in different container across devices. 2) Send a normal tab to a container and close the original tab (currently it reopens in a new one in the designated container and so you result in having 2 tabs). 3) Make hiding a container easier (e.g. by right-clicking on the tab and have a option in that menu; currently users have to click on the add-on icon, click the tiny arrow of that container, and then click hide).
- كتبها Hogsfather, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Not user-friendly despite not looking very nice. I tried selecting "alway open this site in..." "private" for addons.mozilla.org. I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I go to addons.mozilla.org it doesn't switch container. If I can't rely on this than it is useless ;(. But I love the idea (right now I am using multiple browsers)!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13955540, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Edit: It shows the "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." error if you've changed the extensions.allowPrivateBrowsingByDefault toggle in about:config. Now it's working fine.
- كتبها iknowtech, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This extension is a life saver if you're an IT Admin that manages multiple accounts for your customers. Before I found this I wanted to kill myself managing Office 365 tenants. Now I can have dozens of tenants open at the same time without login issues.
The only reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is there is no way to easily sort the Containers list, really Alphabetical would be enough for me to rate 5 stars, but custom drag and drop ordering would be over the top. I have over a 100 containers, and often end up with duplicates as I miss them on first glance.
- كتبها d355, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I think about it as of one of the best Mozilla Foundation inventions. Just brilliant.
The next step I see: add add-on isolation to specific containers (so we could say goodbye to multi-profile operation finally).
- كتبها VoleMaulder, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is a great add-on that has improved my workflow immensely. It allows me to easily separate multiple accounts on same sites both between personal and work, as well as within each of these life domains. Saves time and keeps cookies separate, too. Sync between different machines could stand to be improved a bit, in my experience, as any new containers a make on top of the default categories don't seem to sync to my other devices. Still, this is only a minor issue for me, and not enough to take a star off. Recent improvements that allow you to choose where to open a site with right click, and to reopen a site in a different container have also been very welcome.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13864840, منذ شهرينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This works as expected and creates a comfortable isolated athmosphere for my browsing.
The only thing I wish were possible with this addon, was to automatically close the tab I was coming from, going to a new site/container.