- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها shade82000, منذ ٨ أشهرWhy do all these extensions now make the larger heading font serif even when sans is selected? I have dyslexia and have difficulty reading serif fonts. I always used another extension called Wikiwand but they changed the design last year and now uses a serif font for the larger heading fonts even when sans is selected. I looked for other extensions to replace it, and they all do it, even this one. It's so hard to read.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Aleksandr, منذ ٨ أشهرHeaders and menu items are hard-coded to use, I quote, 'Iowan Old Style, Sitka Text, Palatino, Book Antiqua, serif' fonts. Since an ordinary PC has no such fonts, serif (usually it defaults to Times New Roman) is used, which is ugly.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها rr, منذ ٨ أشهرFixes newly introduced wikipedia bug: "idiots can neither read long lines nor make the browser window narrower (because they are idiots, obviously); and because there are idiots on the world, everybody shall be treated like such, see, no discrimination here"
They are discriminating me though: I suffer from a rare condition which makes me very angry when being forced to see 40% blank - 20% content - 40% blank on my screen.
This extension fixes my problem.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Octavian, منذ عام واحدLove the clean look and customizability.
But I think a lot can be improved:
(1) media viewer. Wikiwand does a better job at this with their minimalist, centered media viewer.
(2) when I want text to be more centered and I select the second to last slider option it goes too much to the left of the page leaving a big white strip on the right (it should have intermediary steps), the white spate between text and side images should be bigger (or customizable too; right now I think the text is too close to the picture when justify is on; this is not true for any page, I don't know why, here is a page for which this remark is true: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QviM_G_i0lSHoX4hwWB4jFst10rk0GUE?usp=sharing)
(3) Please add a keyboard shortcut to directly enter the search field for those of us that are keyboard lovers. Wikiwand does this and it's great.