- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Martijn, منذ ١٣ يومًاVery well-made extension, does excellent beauty and ux improvements. Deducting a star because the language switcher really misses some kind of "favourite/pinned" language(s), searching for it in a big list each time is annoying. The dark themes aren't quite to my liking either; they are very functional but not pretty (I use slate, it's ok).
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Rodion Borisov, منذ عامينThis brings an enjoyable experience to reading Wikipedia... except the dark theme has some serious problem with blockquotes: background is same white as for text. I think it's a wrong choice of contrast to overall dim theme, and I would love to see it fixed.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17284830, منذ عامينCould you please add light grey background, like this one on firefox website.
Well done on making this extension!
Edit: Also adding "most recent languages" or letting us to put one language of our choice at the top of "change language menu", would be helpful.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها PARANOIA, منذ عامينUnsure if this is a bug with using this on an ultrawide monitor but the size difference between the 3rd and 2nd largest column widths is too drastic - would prefer at least another 2 sizes in between. A "warm" dark mode would be nice as well.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11386136, منذ عامينSuggestion: Make left sidebar actually collapsible so that content can take more space when zooming on smaller screen. I'll keep using the Mobile Wikipedia extension since it allows for a better use of screen estate. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mobile-wikipedia-webextension/
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها uncoolcentral, منذ عامينI appreciate that some will find this an preferable to default Wikipedia, but I found nothing to like about it. It's well implemented, but it wasn't for me. Not even close.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14315579, منذ عامينSuggestion: Since everything is bigger (fontsize, left panel, etc) the content should be full page. No need for this right margin now.Thanks for the suggestion. If you set the content width slider in the settings to max, it does use 100% width (no margins). But there will be more control over this in the next update :)