- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها shade82000, منذ عام واحدWhy do all these extensions now make the larger heading font serif even when sans is selected? I have dyslexia and have difficulty reading serif fonts. I always used another extension called Wikiwand but they changed the design last year and now uses a serif font for the larger heading fonts even when sans is selected. I looked for other extensions to replace it, and they all do it, even this one. It's so hard to read.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Octavian, منذ عام واحدLove the clean look and customizability.
But I think a lot can be improved:
(1) media viewer. Wikiwand does a better job at this with their minimalist, centered media viewer.
(2) when I want text to be more centered and I select the second to last slider option it goes too much to the left of the page leaving a big white strip on the right (it should have intermediary steps), the white spate between text and side images should be bigger (or customizable too; right now I think the text is too close to the picture when justify is on; this is not true for any page, I don't know why, here is a page for which this remark is true: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QviM_G_i0lSHoX4hwWB4jFst10rk0GUE?usp=sharing)
(3) Please add a keyboard shortcut to directly enter the search field for those of us that are keyboard lovers. Wikiwand does this and it's great.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها sa, منذ عام واحدWell, I installed this because it's sleek, yes, but mostly for the dark theme, which doesn't seem to work. There isn't a option to make the background dark, only accents
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17176708, منذ عامينWith large margins that makes poor use of screen real estate, this "modern" redesign does indeed live up to its name.