- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13960720, منذ ٥ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- كتبها unreal89, منذ ٨ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Cant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.
- كتبها whosjfk, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Installed 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.
- كتبها yoyomama, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The reason why I prefer this manager over Bitwarden is that account recovery is much easier as it's only a text that's sent. Bitwarden not only requires 2FA to obtain a recovery key but the 2FA is needed with every login - that quickly gets annoying.
Then again, Bitwarden does allow the ability to remain signed in for a whole browser session. However, LastPass might also have this feature - I just haven't been able to locate it yet.
If things change, expect an update.
* Please note that I initially choose Bitwarden over LastPass, but deleted the account because of said issue.
- كتبها James, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This always worked seamlessly - until the latest Firefox update - 89.0
Now, no logins/passwords are transferred to the appropriate login/password window, and the LastPass three-dot logo doesn't appear either.
I've "down-graded" back to the reliable 88.0.1 Firefox until it's sorted.
It'll be Mozilla's fault - not that of Firefox, I'll bet.