مقيّمة بِ ٣٫٧ من ٥
٣٫٧ نجمة من 5
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12348512, منذ ١٩ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Recent update just shows a vault with a spinning door all the time. Additionally, I have to accept the terms and conditions EVERY SINGLE TIME I check to see if the ad-on is still functioning. Deleting and reinstalling, hopefully that will resolve the issue.
- كتبها Ev, منذ ١٩ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Most-current version update has broken the extension. It no longer properly permits fingerprint logon, and it randomly signs you out within seconds of signing in. Lastpass seems to feel no urgency to correct. Truly Lastpass has gone downhill ever since its acquisition by Logmein.
I hope their underlying encryption and security are better than their sad overall software engineering.
- كتبها Fernando, منذ ٢٠ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥En mi experiencia, realmente ha sido todo sumamente agradable y placentera. He estado utilizandola por más de un año y funciona todo de maravilla, tanto en el movil como en mis dispositivos.
- كتبها MWS, منذ ٢٠ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥This used to be a good password manager, but I'm finding that not only does it cause Firefox to run really slow (is it gathering data it shouldn't be in the background?), but it tends to conflict with Firefox's password manager making a frustrating situation where sometimes you can't fill out your login info properly. This needs to be revamped.
- كتبها JKamminga, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's a free password manager, so that's great. But I can't help but feel there are slowly creeping more and more bugs into the Firefox extension. Spinning wheel bug is a known one. But also it can get stuck in a clipboard permissions request error which then doesn't redirect to the actual permissions request. Also, there are lots of tiny annoying visual things that haven't been fixed for years. So for a free password manager, I guess not bad at all, but for a paid one I would consider other options.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14574443, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The app keeps "freezing" at an animation of a vault wheel turning which is preventing me from logging in or using LastPass. Usually I can navigate to the LastPass site (lastpass.com) and login there, somehow the extension catches up at that point and shows me as being logged in. It's annoying to have errors like this preventing me from logging in directly with the application nearly every time I open the browser.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14202226, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Works 99 percent of the time. On FF Mac 84.0 sometimes no login dialog but a 'vault animation'. Can be solved by logging in to the Lastpass website.