مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14655592, منذ ٤ أعوام
Figured out how to get past the login prompt disappearing on ubuntu. Need to type in your email address, then click and hold the login button and drag up to the password field, then deselect with right-click in the password box (will disappear sometimes). Then click and drag back down to the login button so it's selected and hit Enter. There's probably a simpler way but this works.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15089262, منذ ١٩ ساعةThe service has been declining in quality for a while, and I'm now locked out of my account and had to set up a different password manager because multifactor authentication stopped working.
First they removed the ability to use the mobile app from free accounts, then I couldn't get the LastPass Authenticator to log in anymore, and now multifactor authentication for LastPass fails through my other authentication app too...
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها arst, منذ يوم واحدHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Dave Brondsema, منذ يوم واحدLatest versions don't work, you need to install 184.108.40.206 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها houk , منذ يومينGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16358325, منذ ٤ أيامI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Shajirr, منذ ٥ أيامDo not install update 220.127.116.11, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13027013, منذ ٦ أيامUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Brian, منذ ٧ أيامThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Jim Rockford, P.I., منذ ٩ أيامI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها ben_393, منذ ١٠ أيامSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.