評價 4.3 分，滿分 5 分
4.3 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14480703，14 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Downloads Reddit videos, but without sound. Doesn't download Youtube videos without demanding that you download the companion app. What's the point? Don't waste your time with this.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16164147，15 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分It's working very well. The previous version took more than 1 hour to download a video but the latest update is very fast.Also its not consuming much CPU power.The only problem I see that the DRM protected videos from websites can be downloaded but they are not playable. This software would be better if it has the ability to decrypt DRM protection.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12604544，15 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I downloaded a video. Took more than an hour. And then, the video was watermarked in such an obnoxious way that it was unwatchable. A complete scam! Oh, and one more thing – in order to download the video, you have to install their "helper" program.
- 來自 cedlanio，15 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This is a very reliable add on but is not working with all sites. For now is my only down-loader for this browser. However sometimes I use another browsers or stand alone down-loader's but for this browser I think is the best by far.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14965906，15 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Couldn't give a 4.5, which is probably the most accurate. Used it for YEARS and works probably 90% of the time! My "go-to" app. Biggest complaint is when there are several videos on one page, it's sometimes hard to get the exact one that you want. Usually trial and error, just keep downloading and playing until I get the correct one.
- 來自 Rich Lennon，16 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分How is this popular? Video quality is absolutely useless, while it does at least render a recording, the HD downloads are with rare exceptions far worse than 720p, and playback is jerky and unmanageable with delays in loading and every time you change part video watching. While I yet to find a HD downloaders that really works with changes youtube has made, this also isn't one. Maybe if pay to register the quality improves along with removing the annoying QC watermarks it adds but I won't test that theory.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16158554，17 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Recent updates to this plug-in have resulted in videos that are unplayable on the media players of any of my devices -- two Blu Ray players and a HDTV. On my computer the video is jerky on most players. Even my attempt to re-encode the videos downloaded with this app will not play properly.