- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marko，1 天前Hi. The "Copy address" simply don't works. It doesn't add anything, not even with thirdy-part software (like CopyQ). I swap back to version 188.8.131.52 and all copy address works, as usual. Regards.
Windows 10 Home (22H2) updated
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 skinny01，4 天前All was working fine until a few days ago. Now the names of the vids being downloaded will show up when I click the icon, but by the time it gets to the save as pop-up box, the name is not there anymore the way it used to be.
I have to manually type in the name of the video each time (or copy paste) which is a real pain.
I have no idea why it's doing that now or if there's a setting to put it back to how it used to be with the name of the video already populated when I go to save it.
Besides that recent change, it works great.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Notsalony，4 天前Used to be my go to video downloader, but in the last hour it pushed an update that stops any interface from popping up, it downloads an extensionless file to a folder other than your default in it's settings, and uses the browser default, and says all files are 0 bytes... but once you find the file and rename it and add a bunch of extra steps, it's the right file. But serriously, what broke guys?
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13302001，6 天前It works quite well. It is fairly easy to use and is quick and the video quality is perfect. However, the free version leaves a HUGE QR watermark that blocks too much of the video. It's too bad the old version doesn't work anymore, because the old watermark was much less intrusive.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18287796，6 天前After the update to 184.108.40.206 copy of the URL isn't working anymore. Any way to get the older release? It is also not possible to install the coapp on MacOS 10.13. Lates CoApp Version I can install is 1.6.3.