- 來自 Jon Mozzi，6 小時前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The extension insists on using my old Firefox account email. Currently my account is linked to another email, but whenever I try to log into Relay it shows my old account email.
- 來自 pennypacker，4 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Provides a useful service, but implementation can be improved. Add-on allows you to generate a new alias from an email field, but this is a use case that is rare.
Much more common I would imagine is to choose an existing alias (from the maximum of 5 provided), and paste that alias into the email field (e.g. signing up for a newsletter). Add-on does not provide that, instead the user has to navigate to Firefox Relay web page, choose an alias, click on copy icon, change back to original tab, right-click the email field, and paste the alias.
6 separate actions, compared to one or two actions if you could right-click on the email field, move to the alias of interest, and click to select and paste.
Implementation is back to front (prioritising a rarely-used feature above an often-used feature) and needs fixing. UX seems to have been designed by developers, rather than humans (no slight against developers).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15132101，10 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The relay email was rejected by RYM (RateYourMusic.com). Too bad. Seemed like a great idea!! Also, I see no way to set the Block or Forwarding elements. Suggestions please?
- 來自 Arkania，11 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Hello. I really love this but VIMEO rejected my mail... after letting me to create an account.
I already upload a video and now they don't let me log-in. Also I can't use my relay alias for recover the account :(
開發者回應張貼於 11 天前Hi Arkania, I'm so sorry that you are having this issue. I just went to test myself and didn't seem to come across any errors when trying to log-in, but it seems like I'm not receiving any emails from VIMEO. Can you confirm what type of error you are receiving when trying to sign-in. Is it possible to try and reach out to VIMEO support to recover your account? I'd love to help look into this more for you, if you can provide screenshots or more details by opening an issue: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- 來自 Minh Nhat，23 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The Firefox development team should make Firefox Relay a service like SimpleLogin. You should also turn LockWirse into something like Bitwarden, for example. A lot of people will be willing to pay for good services.
Firefox Relay lacks essential features and has many limitations.
- 來自 Fresco，1 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Just 5 aliases at the max? Almost everyone has loads of accounts and/or newsletter subscriptions. The point of aliases is that with them you can easily find out the culprit whenever such an alias is being abused.
- 來自 Ivory，1 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I installed it, and tried to connect to a site I already had an account on. When I click on the email address field to of my login, I cannot type anything anymore. I see only the Firefox RElay icon, even my password vault icon disapeared. I have no other choice but using Firefox relay, so I cannot even enter the email address I signed in with to change the address to a generated alias. I had to go to preference to unclick the option "Show relay Icon in email fields on website". Not practical at all.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Hi Ivory, I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and post it there. We’ll take a look. Thank you! https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12697772，4 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Thank you for your reply.
I have 5 different aliases, each one associated to one Relay email account.
My problem is: No matter what Relay email account I use (and, therefore, what alias associated to it), the forwarded emails are always named after the first alias I ever used.
For instance, I have an alias "idealista" for the website idealista.com and another alias "wallapop" for the website wallapop.com, each alias associated to different Relay email accounts, emails from wallapop will invariable be headed as "idealista".
I love this extension but I give 2 stars (for now) because it keeps labeling ALL the emails I get from ALL my aliases after the first nickname I gave to my first alias. I don't know if I'm explaining myself clearly.
- 來自 drosseros，4 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Until Mozilla makes existing emails accesible via right click, I only give 2 stars. There is a create button which you do it once but email you'll always use is hidden. Please hire new UI/UX designer.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13965393，7 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Great idea! I haven't actually tried it yet and I'm going to disable it. It's very frequently interfering with the usual "remembered" email addresses/passwords on websites. Specifically, visit a site, email address and password are filled in, click "login" or equivalent, site responds with "enter a valid email address". Sometimes I cannot get past that - I have found a workaround by accident - click twice. So until this add-on matures, I'll leave on the back burner . . .
- 來自 S200，8 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Probando la nueva herramienta, en varias webs. Con problema en la activacion para la autenticación de dos factores, utilizando el correo con el subdomino @relay.firefox.com en la confirmacion de la dirección del correo Realy sin recibir el correo de confirmacion en la bandeja de entrada.
1. El administrador de contraseñas podria utilizarse para guardar los codigos.
Sin la posibilidad de probarlo:
2. En Wifi´s publicas para el acceso a bibliotecas, aeropuertos, hoteles, otros lugares publicos en caso de no querer utilizar una conexion enrutada (*VPN encriptada), relay podria ser una buena opcion.
Utilizando la misma direccion de correo en varias Web.
- 來自 TeresaS，9 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分My main problem with this add on is that the icon can't be turned off and is right on top of the icon to login with my password manager. I have only used it once... I am thinking about deleting over this issue.
I read your response and have already tried this, but the slider does not move - it stays blue or on no matter what I do. So I can't turn it off.
- 來自 hokonch，10 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Firefox Relay haven't been comfortable yet in Japan. I have experienced not receiving many emails from Japanese websites. So, I tested Firefox Relay on popular Japanese sites. Among 20 websites selected from SimilarWeb top websites ranking in Japan, I failed to sign up 11 Websites.
追記: ドコモメールもYahoo!メール (もちろんyahoo.co.jp の方です) もRelayアドレスに送信すると不通になりますね。
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14350211，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分便利なんですが、転送されてきたメールで相手のメールアドレスがわからないのはどうしたものか...
It's convenient. However, you can't know to know the email address of the person to whom the forwarded email is coming from. That's a complaint.
And I thought it would be even better if I could write memos and so on to the alias I created in the alias management screen. I hope the maximum number of aliases will be increased in the future.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Thanks for the feedback and sorry to reply in English. We are working through some issues with non-Latin character sets. We should have a solution soon. We have an item in our backlog to allow you to annotate email aliases with additional information. And yes, we will offer a version that provides more than 5 email aliases.
- 來自 Фугас Броколя，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Firefox Relay Service and Unicode escape sequence.
That's what I get:
It's "Hello" in Cyrillic.
It was "Body" of email. Google Mail.
Also, answer notification came to me directly to my main mail (not relay) and contains this:
We & #39 ;re
& quot; From & quot;, & quot;Subject & quot;, or & quot;Body & quot; of the email?
Idk is that google, mozilla or both.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13430492，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分A small downside to this addon, it should be possible from an email field to choose the temporary address already saved in the browser.
But I see that you can only create new addresses via the icon in the field.
if I want to take back a temporary email address already registered, I have to go in the address management to make a copy/paste.
FR: petit bémol a cette addon, il devrait-être possible a partir d'un champ email de choisir les adresse temporaire déja enregistrée dans le navigateur.
Or je constate que l'on ne peut que créer des nouvelles adresse via l'icone présente dans le champ.
si je souhaite reprendre une adresse email temporaire déja inscrite, il faut que j'aille dans la gestion des adresses pour faire un copié/collé.
- 來自 Ed，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I love the idea! Unfortunately the site I was trying to use it on (mjam.net) didn't seem to think that the *@relay.firefox.com address was an actual email address and prompted me to enter one over and over again.
So for now I cannot give it a better rating, but I will gladly change it if I was somehow mistaken, the issue is not with firefox relay, or the issue is fixed.
EDIT: keep up the good work!