- 來自 Islenya，1 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I am not giving this add-on a poor review. I do not see anywhere else to give feedback. I tried to use Firefox Relay on a Swan Capital site but it would not accept it. The site is https://www.yoursvp.com. Thanks.
- 來自 ozneu，18 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分relay email refused by gofundme
開發者回應張貼於 18 天前Hi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- 來自 Lorenz Nufer，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It just doesn't work! Says the email was forwarded, but doesn't appears in my inbox.(And neither in Spam) I tried several aliases and also several different email-service providers on my side.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Hi Lorenz, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not receiving your emails. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and we’ll take a look. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- 來自 TheToolGuy，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Useless ...
The three most important functions of an alias are not working:
1. Creating an self named alias ...
2. Replying using an alias ...
3. Total email size only 150kb ...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16949312，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I cannot access my Deezer account without them tracking me, it seems. I tried to open it with my Relay account and the password I used was that of my personal Gmail account. It didn't work and I tried 3 or 4 times in a row. The FAQs don't say anything at all about the password I need to use (or create) to avoid the trackers. How does that work?
I didn't know until recently that Facebook (and who knows what other social media as well) tracks any activity I make online in sites where their icon is attached. I'm no technician or anything remotely close to that, but I do appreciate all the advantages of using Firefox and some of the ad-ons. I use Ublock and Dark Reader, apart from some of the ad-ons produced by Firefox developers such as Facebook Container.
However, I can't see the use of Firefox relay if I cannot access sites with it. Could you please help me understand this a bit more? I'm sure others could profit from the explanation too.
I know SNS and the such track us all the time and that Firefox protects us more than Chrome for sure, but most of us don't really understand how trackers work so as to avoid those sites, e.g.
In any case, thank you for reading this and for taking the time to respond!
Blessings from Argentina.
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前If you create an account with a Relay alias, you can use whatever password you want - passwords are not used to track you.
If you use your real email address on a site, they can include it in a Facebook "Customer List" to track and target you via Facebook. By using an email alias, you break that link Facebook has to you.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13491753，9 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I like the concept - but the icon in the email field breaks my password manager's operation, specifically, its ability to paste user names and passwords into the correct fields. This is because what used to be a paste operation now needs an additional TAB. Considering removing Relay - unless I hear this can be fixed.
Thank you for the response about removing the icon - however, this setting cannot be changed. Clicking the on/off switch just makes it glow, nothing happens.
- 來自 juan riccio，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分A service like this is necessary, so the idea is good although certainly not new: there are already dozens of temp email sites, and this is no better. The domain name gives it away immediately, so it's a matter of days for the spammers to add relay.firefox.com to the list of "invalid" email address they won't accept for signing up.
What we really need is temp addresses with a legit domain! For example, @mozillamail.com would be fine, as long as it provides real addresses too - just like, say, gmail. What matters is that the same domain hosts both temp and legit addresses, so the spammers can't tell temporary from legitimate. Yes, it's probably harder on the server. But short of that, such a service is nearly useless, as is the extension.
If/when done like this, users will want an easy way to reply to the spammer from the legit address via the temp address, without leaking the legit one. Now _that_ would be something that doesn't exist yet - at least not in an easy to use form. By "easy to use", I mean POP3/IMAP support and a transparent mechanism for the user.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Hi, thanks for the feedback. Agree on all points. To combine relay aliases with "legit" email addresses in the same domain, we also need to mitigate abuses of aliases, so that the "legit" email addresses don't suffer from domain reputational harm caused by abusers of aliases. We are still considering the best way to mitigate alias abuse.
- 來自 MX，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分No tiene una función para enviar información sobre errores del programa, ya que como es una fase beta seria lo recomendable para que llegasen lo mas rápido posible, ya que no tiene esa función diré por aquí, que tiene un error, que al recibir los correos en la bandeja de entrada, no se muestran los caracteres especiales.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Sorry for the reply in English. I'm not sure what kind of reporting function for program errors you are looking for. Are you asking for a way within Relay to provide feedback? Also curious about what errors you are encountering.