- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16333136，3 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Works great in theory, but not even remotely in practice. The addon doesn't remember my settings between tabs, which means that sometimes the addon doesn't active on tabs when I've turned it on, and is still active on tabs when I've turned it off.
Even worse than that, sometimes I'll change tab and it's seemingly just picked a palette all by itself. I set Midnight Lizard to "Apple Mint", only to open Youtube and inexplicably see it in "Sunset Sails".
My last problem is what everyone else mentions, in that it slows my Firefox to an absolute crawl. Both loading times and actions on the pages takes ages.
- 來自 NomDeFox，10 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I hate to do it but I've got to uninstall this for now.
I keep getting errors saying it's slowing the browser and I'm running a multi-boot system with A Debian, 2 Ubuntu clones and Slackware 14.2 and Salix 14.2 . I'm running the Firefox release and also Developer, on all these (Dumped the ESR that Slackware and Salix came with.
I'm thinking the great reviews are mostly from Windows users.... and I don't do no stinking Weendoz....!!!
I do like it better than the others and I intend to revisit this when I get some time to troubleshoot to see if there's something I have misconfigured of if perhaps the order I have other extensions installed has an effect. Unfortunately for now it keeps hanging this laptop. don't let me discourage you from trying it, I could just have bad Karma. Didn' see a feedback link on the page , I may have missed it so I'll look again. Would really like to make this work for me and do intend to try to do proper troubleshooting but really Firefox should have built something like this in back in the Neolithic.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16667147，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Prefiero desactivar la extensión al menos de momento porque veo que ralentiza muchas webs aunque se puede entender por el hecho de poner un modo oscuro forzado que suele funcionar bastante bien pero ultimamente con determinadas webs las ralentizaba demasiado.
Si trataba de desactivar la app para una determinada web; cosa que tenía una manera que además recordaba las webs en donde no querías que se activara, pues daba un fallo avisando como que había fallado. Desactivaba el modo oscuro pero desde que refrescaras la página o fueras a otra del mismo portal.... ok, otra vez el modo oscuro activado y ralentizado todo.
También he comprobado que al desactivar la extensión, en portales web como Aliexpress ya no se ponen por defecto en idioma ruso. Cosa que como español, me molestaba mucho porque me hacía muy dificil navegar por el portal de AliExpress sin que a dos click, se pusiera en idioma ruso.
Es una pena porque siempre he pensado que era buena extesión para usar un modo oscuro no nativo en las webs que visito, pero me parece que ultimamente no funciona nada bien y afecta a la velocidad del navegador Firefox.
I prefer to deactivate the extension at least for the moment because I see that it slows down many websites although it can be understood by the fact of putting a forced dark mode that usually works quite well but lately with certain websites it slowed them down too much.
If you tried to deactivate the app for a certain website; something that had a way that also remembered the websites where you did not want it to be activated, as it gave a failure indicating that it had failed. It deactivated the dark mode but since you refreshed the page or went to another of the same portal ... ok, again the dark mode activated and slowed down everything.
I have also verified that when deactivating the extension, on web portals like Aliexpress they no longer default to the Russian language. Which, as a Spaniard, bothered me a lot because it made it very difficult for me to navigate the AliExpress portal without two clicks, it was put in Russian.
It's a shame because I've always thought it was a good extension to use a non-native dark mode on the websites I visit, but it seems to me that lately it doesn't work well at all and it affects the speed of the Firefox browser.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Most likely you have a problem with the size of stored settings. In new versions this problem is fixed but only for the future use - old settings are kept unchanged. You can either disable settings synchronization on the Global settings tab or Delete all settings on the same tab to solve the issue.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14914369，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分it was good, but then recently updated and is now broken. It automatically applies itself on every website I go to, my custom setting is no longer there either and I really don't want to have to tweak things all over again..... Devs, it's time to do a roll back and undo your update.
- 來自 masterdan，2 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分On an overclocked i5 8600k it makes cpu use goes from 3% to 100% all the time. The extension itself is Wonderfull, from far the best i have ever seem. But needs to be fixed.
- 來自 Neophile，2 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分This add-on could be really good, but it consummes all memory resoueces on my desktod and slows Firefox horribly. Ir can take over 10 seconds to stabilize, and then it leaves no memory available for the computer to work. I have to be constantly cleaning up the memorumemory. I'll have to remove it with greaqt regret. Also, the settings file import function does no wirk for Firafex.