- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17342738，1 年前works fine, but broke a while ago for one of my streams and I have no clue why and how to fix it: http://feeds.nos.nl/nosnieuwsalgemeen
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 nebelnic，2 年前I get an 403 forbidden error on google news (https://news.google.com/news/rss) since yesterday. This follows the update of firefox 89 to 90.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Sans Undertale，2 年前While my preferred Feed Reader on Desktop is the excellent FeedBro browser extension, I've been in the market for a decent way to keep feeds synced across multiple devices. I do enjoy using different feed readers on Mobile and Desktop, yes, but the drawback is that I have to manually mark read something on my phone after reading it on my Desktop and visa-versa.
This almost solves my problem. Feeds that I subscribe to are indeed synced across all my devices running Firefox (because they're saved as bookmarks), but there's one fatal flaw that keeps me from dumping FeedBro in favor of this, and I realize it's not something that can be resolved easily due to the limitations of being a browser extension. Simply put, if I subscribe to a feed on one device, it will only update on that device. I can access the feed from my other devices, but it will only refresh the feed on the device that it originated from.
I still give it four star because it DOES sync on technicality, but that's all it has going for it. In general, I find FeedBro to be the more feature rich (and less permission heavy) alternative at the cost of only having my feeds on one local device at a time.
Edit: Browsing the Git-Hub for this extension, I found this: https://github.com/nt1m/livemarks/issues/22 to be a fascinating read. A ongoing journal of past (failed) attempts to make proper Livemark Sync work across multiple devices. At present, the issue is still open, but not updated since 2019. This will be a fascinating development to watch over time, but I doubt there will be a solution soon unless Mozilla were to completely revise how Bookmarks are saved (or better yet, offer their OWN take on integrated RSS feeds in the Firefox Browser again after all these years).
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dypsis，2 年前It doesn't auto update anymore. I have to reload Live Bookmarks manually.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Aronshade，2 年前This is a necessity for RSS feeds! I use it for webcomics, music stations, even wordpress and twitter updates.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 SaladGoat，2 年前This was a really good extension before, but only got better with the addition of the ability to open all unread pages. Excellent job!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16813626，2 年前Well, after overcoming my own ignorance, I must say that this is the perfect replacement for Firefox's live bookmarks. Furthermore, the support is outstanding. Just remember, Livemarks creates a bookmark folder for any given rss feed. Just drag that folder to your bookmark toolbar and, voila, live bookmarks lives again. This add-on allowed me to update my Firefox 60 to Firefox 78 and retain the functionality that I wanted. Can't say enough.