- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dr B，1 個月前LastPass have had 7 security incidents in the past 10 years and they have leaked all customers vaults in the latest (Dec 2022). They are no longer trustworthy and not safe to use.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 slonokot，1 個月前* security breach not reported to the users
* the plugin conflicts with GitHub PR review interface
* cannot use lastpass federated login without this plugin!
* I think there are more but these are just what pop up in my head right away
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 katsnme，1 個月前I have been using LastPass for some time now, but from where I sit it just gets worse and worse when it comes to functioning efficiently. I have written many complaints to LastPass over the years but nothing ever gets 100% resolved. I continue to have problems. One example is when they request a new password for my primary email address despite the fact that I created a brand new password one month ago!
I just read the following, "The LastPass breach relied on previously stolen information that provided access to secondary backup storage thanks to credentials and information stolen in attacks targeting individual employees. It was a custom attack and couldn’t be used against other firms. And LastPass’s reliance on a single master password also puts its users’ data at unique risk." Is that statement supposed to make me feel better about using LastPass? NO!
My husband has always used a PC and has no problems. I have always used a Mac and have continually had problems. This is nothing new to me. I have found many websites definitely favor PC users over those who use Macs.
In this day and age of the 21st Century you would think that this kind of favoritism would no longer exist, but it does ... exist ... and I, for one, am sick of it.
There should not be this kind of natural, artificial, or social selection - "a system or theory based on the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection" - that demonstrates that PCs are better or more worthy than Macs. That shows us the doctrine of natural, artificial, or social selection, aka social Darwinism.
So, do I leave or do I stay? Will LastPass clean up it's act so it works smoothly for both PC and Mac users alike ... or not? The ball is definitely in your park, LastPass. What are you going to do?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15410566，1 個月前Appreciate the ease and convince of LP as it is really difficult for me to generate unique passwords for all the different web sites. Alos appreciate the transparency of Last pass in keeping us posted with problems they are dealing with.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Anonymous，1 個月前Password managers are in the business of trust. This foul company is the opposite of trustworthy. They disclosed the details of a major data breach that happened months ago -- which they've previously downplayed as largely harmless, before more details that *just* came out -- literally on the Friday before Christmas, and not even through the browser extension (where regular users might actually see it), but only on its website (so you have to run across the report by accident or on social media). I am spending my Friday evening before the holidays resetting all my passwords, and I somehow have to consider that I am luckier than those who didn't notice at all and might soon experience identity theft.
I understand data breaches happen, even for password managers -- where you'd think security is most paramount -- but the handling of such disasters is how you distinguish trusted companies you could work with from abusive ones. There is cause for class action litigation with LastPass' handling of this whole affair.
I have never written a review for extensions, and rarely for anything else, but this is unbelievably unacceptable.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17705669，1 個月前you're in TOTAL danger using lastpass, they've been thoroughly breached, your information WAS TAKEN (they only admitted this after so many years), using lastpass is a complete risk.
replace your entire passwords you've used, at least you can save SOME if not too late.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13967895，1 個月前"brute force to guess your master password and decrypt the copies of vault data they took."
Nothing you have with Lastpass is safe. The only thing safe, is the password you still have in your head. Everything else was taken.