- 來自 seamus，3 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分So far, so good. A couple of comments: `hohser` - the repo name on GitHub - turns up nothing relevant in the Firefox "search for add-ons". Even here in Firefox, you call it `Block or Highlight Search Engine Results`. You should make this easier to find!
But it seems to be an incredibly useful add-on; it knocks off the scum-sucking sites that buy their way to the top of DDG search results.
- 來自 Wilf，9 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Maybe three stars is a little unfair as it did block many links when clicking on the search result, but didn't block them from the search itself. Unfortunately like so many others it didn't block the search result, and prevent my searches been taken over by Pinterest.
I far as I'm concerned, Pinterest is far worse than many add sites and should be treated as such.
I'd change browsers without a second thought if they claimed to block Pinterest.
Even if it was owned by Google.:-)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13891297，10 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Excellent add-on. I was using another of pistom's add-ons specific to DuckDuckGo and recently found and installed this one. I mostly use DDG search but am really glad to have something that works on Google as well. I use it primarily to suppress Pinterest links from infesting web & image search results.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13686014，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Very nice, when it works, but apparently prone to bugs -- as of early 2021 it is unable to add more than 140-odd addresses to the filter list (bug already reported)
- 來自 yoyomama，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This does not do anything and if it does not do anything I'm wondering how much info it's already accessed since permissions were allowed.
Modeled the image examples in both Normal & Private mode. Did not do a thing - you're choice.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前The extension does not collect and never send your private data to any server!
The permissions are needed for the extension can work.
- 來自 Hector，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分[Feature Request] This is so great. Please add support for Searx. Yea, there are differetn instances, that might be tricky. How about letting user to add the particular instance's domain?