- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13524479，1 個月前I moved away from "Seartch Filter" which sadly doesn't work to that. First test of "block or highlight" : I hide the domain "https://stability.ai/". I run a search to see what happens : it hid the domain, cool, but also tons of other pages such as this one: "https://www.instagram.com/stability.ai/" ... Why ??? Because... it has the words "Stability AI" in it ?
This add-on proposes to hide a DOMAIN NAME but instead it hides tons of (totally) unrelated domains.
Absolutely useless as it is.
Two stars because the different options for hidding / highlighting are definitely a great idea. Too bad it doesn't understand... what is a domain name 눈_눈
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14516243，3 個月前I've been using this for several years with Google Search, and it was initially very effective in blocking unwanted results. For some time now, it has failed to block "sponsored" results, which may be a drawback it can't overcome--and so I've become accustomed to ignoring the top handful. Today I discovered a new wrinkle. Sadly, some sites have evidently strong-armed Google into ignoring my wish never to be reminded of them, specifically Amazon and Goodreads, an Amazon subsidiary. This add-on has therefore become much less useful to me. I would be happy to support it financially if it were more robust.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nikita，7 個月前Three years ago, I rated this extension 5/5, but now it's a broken mess that refuses to work properly on Google, if you change a setting or two.
It was working fine before, but the moment I changed settings for first time since 3 years ago, it stopped working. Can't hide any domain, nothing, slows down browser to the point of crashing it.
I reported the issue on their Github like 2 weeks ago, no response. Extension is dead, no development ongoing.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 jamvaru，9 個月前very clean interface, easy to figure out, use
. but, i'd like some right click functionality
. and, shortcut keys
. possibly, popup buttons, one click functions
. optionally, these things
... will continue to use forever, likely ;#)
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Falazi，1 年前It seems to work well at removing results, however this addon adds an annoying arrow when you hover over results with no way to disable it, so I cannot continue to use this addon.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 seamus，1 年前So far, so good. A couple of comments: `hohser` - the repo name on GitHub - turns up nothing relevant in the Firefox "search for add-ons". Even here in Firefox, you call it `Block or Highlight Search Engine Results`. You should make this easier to find!
But it seems to be an incredibly useful add-on; it knocks off the scum-sucking sites that buy their way to the top of DDG search results.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Wilf，2 年前Maybe three stars is a little unfair as it did block many links when clicking on the search result, but didn't block them from the search itself. Unfortunately like so many others it didn't block the search result, and prevent my searches been taken over by Pinterest.
I far as I'm concerned, Pinterest is far worse than many add sites and should be treated as such.
I'd change browsers without a second thought if they claimed to block Pinterest.
Even if it was owned by Google.:-)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13891297，2 年前Excellent add-on. I was using another of pistom's add-ons specific to DuckDuckGo and recently found and installed this one. I mostly use DDG search but am really glad to have something that works on Google as well. I use it primarily to suppress Pinterest links from infesting web & image search results.