- 來自 Floris_Fireball，3 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Nice equalizer, does what it needs to. It comes with prefixes but you can make your own setup too. You can also
Too bad it doesn't have a pitch slider- It also seems to interfere with YouTube's playback speed feature; the VidStreaming server gives no audio, only video. (while watching anime) (the others servers do, though?)
- 來自 BracesForImpact，8 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This equalizer is really great. It's easy and makes a big difference in sound quality. For some reason it breaks CBS all access (cbs.com) which is regrettable. Just turning off the equalizer doesn't solve the issue, it has to be disabled or removed.
- 來自 WaterMakesMeThirsty，9 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I'd appreciate a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap". The *option* to have the sliders lock into, say, 1dB changes up and down the range.
– Being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is actually pretty frustrating at times, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters cause the same issue.
Thanks again. // [thumbs-up emoji] //