- 來自 Krueger，7 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分The plugin works very well at what its supposed to do, but unfortunately it has a major side affect.
It prevents video thumbnails from previewing videos across all sites and even prevents videos from playing on some sites.
So even though its a good equalizer its unusable because of its major side affect.
- 來自 40mmPompom，9 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This break many things, including YouTube playback speed, Google Drive audio playback, Google "define" feature's audio (when I look up a word using by searching "define", it provides a clip of that word's pronunciation, which can't be played with this add on)
- 來自 zodywoolsey，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This, straight up, does not work. I opened Spotify and turned on some music and there is no difference. I even tried refreshing, saving presets, using built in presets, etc. Just doesn't do anything at all.
I have been trying to find a good equalizer for my mac. Sadly, they either don't work or are expensive for how simple an equalizer software is. It really should be built into the OS, especially considering that Apple created the iPod and how connected they are to the music industry.
- 來自 mitezuss，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Why do not pre-amplify 20dB ? Like Audio Equalizer and Amplifier by Lunu ?.... 20dB is better than 12dB... and work fine... Why do you not make that ? Your addon look great (o better with another option).. Tell me why and i will delete this rev, Thank (hope you can make 20dB)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14125716，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Doesn't work with Napster (streaming service) out of the box, unfortunately. Although neither does "Audio Equalizer and Amplifier," so maybe it's just Firefox not playing nice with my system.