- 來自 Kangkan Goswami，7 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The problem with this add-on is that it disables the play back speed control on YouTube.. I have to disable it when I need to watch something at higher or lower speed on YouTube.
- 來自 WaterMakesMeThirsty，8 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I want a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap"—how Photoshop uses the word. I want the *option* to have the sliders lock into defined spots up and down the range.
– And if not that (the above), being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is annoying, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters suffer the same fate.
Thanks again. /// thumbs-up emoji ///
- 來自 40mmPompom，8 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This break many things, including YouTube playback speed, Google Drive audio playback, Google "define" feature's audio (when I look up a word using by searching "define", it provides a clip of that word's pronunciation, which can't be played with this add on)
- 來自 mrjoe，8 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分When trying to submit a bug report on your site I get the following 403:
Message>User: arn:aws:sts::230206250052:assumed-role/Cognito_FeedbackMybrowserUnauth_Role/CognitoIdentityCredentials is not authorized to perform: SNS:Publish on resource: arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:230206250052:Feedback_M
Reason for 3 stars:
In Firefox, this add-on breaks a variety of video sites and gifs e.g. streamable.com, gifs on reddit when using res. e.g. "Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://giant.gfycat.com/FlatAppropriateGrouse.mp4. (Reason: CORS header ‘Origin’ cannot be added)."