Firefox 用户 14461578 的评价
评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14461578，5 年前
It was great when he arranged the tabs in one window. But now it opens several windows! It is very bad to swap between them or other windows. Too bad to use! And useless, because windows already does that.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前
The reason for tiling inside windows is explained in the 'NOTICES' section at the top of the Tile Tabs WE home page:
- 评分 3 / 5来自 whitewolfcan，1 个月前It is conflicting with Simple Tab Groups. As soon as I activates a Tile layout, it added strange numbers in front of my Tab Group names and tabs inside. The strange numbers remained even after closing the layout. I had to restore from my STG backup to restore the correct names.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 marlin，3 个月前it closes my tabs when i try to go back to one window, it doesnt do anything that cant be achieved by just moving two windows next to each other
- 评分 5 / 5来自 karelt，5 个月前Obviously cannot be as good as the version prior to web extensions switch by Firefox, but as good as Firefox allows us to have it.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14673790，6 个月前After installing and pressing the button, extra windows will open and you'll realize this is not the functionality you expected you'll try to re-drag them to their original window, they will close unexpectedly and you'll post a 1 star review
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Burtaverde，6 个月前it's pretty good once you set it up, but i'd need it to allow any size because currently it has minimums and they're way too big for what i have in those pages
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Ahmed，9 个月前What's up with the reviews? This is an awesome extension and perfect companion to Sidebery/TST.
It works with most of the features in it too restoring the child tabs as child tabs.
The only features I wish existed here were:
--ability to choose which toolbars to hide by default. I do not want the Sidebar in tiled tabs but I DO want the address bar
--ability to have more control over the canvas where the tab tiles create: for example, I want the tab tiles to create over the full window if the window was maximized but if it was not maximized I want it to use the same canvas dimensions excluding the Sidebar.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Danial，10 个月前Great extension, does exactly what is mentioned!
Only suggestion would be to add the option for the layouts to simulating Windows snap splitting. If it the extension made the split windows maximized they would work better with win 11 snap groups
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17410028，1 年前As other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Thomas，1 年前I'm only using the extension to split tabs vertically, and it's exactly what I need.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 ryk，1 年前タブをタイル化して1画面上にたくさん並べることができる拡張。Emacsのsplit-windowのようにウィンドウにタブを敷き詰めることができる。具体的な操作方法として、ウィンドウを上下2分割するには、ツールバーのアイコンを右クリックメニュー→Manage Layout and Tiles→Default Layouts→2 Tabs horizontalを選び、分割したいタブを表示させてアイコン右クリックメニュー→Tile Tab→belowで下に表示したいタブを選ぶと、アクティブタブとそのタブだけが抽出されて、上下に分割表示される(Emacsのsplit-window-verticallyと同じ) 。タイル間はCtrl-Tabで移動でき、アイコンのクリックもしくは「Shift+Alt+↓」(分割オン/オフのトグルキー)を押すとウィンドウ分割がオフになる。Manage Layout and Tiles→Sync Scrollをチェックすれば各タイルを同期してスクロールさせることもできる。
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Art Held，1 年前This does exactly what it says - opens existing tabs as arranged and synchronized browser windows- and does it perfectly.
You can easily turn off the toolbar across all windows, syncronize scrolling between them, and realign them if you disturb the original configuration. You can set a default layout, and pick a different one at any time. The menus are clear and intuitive. It will close the splits as easily as it opened it, restoring them all to tabs.
I love this add-in! Thank you developers!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14180248，1 年前Yeah, not sure what all those bad reviews are on about... They seem to be pretty old; there should be a way of discounting ageing reviews. Anyway, my only grievance is not having keyboard shortcuts for expanding and contracting a tile, instead of having to click-click-clicking every time. Otherwise, I'd give it a 5.