- 评分 5 / 5来自 Ahmed，1 个月前What's up with the reviews? This is an awesome extension and perfect companion to Sidebery/TST.
It works with most of the features in it too restoring the child tabs as child tabs.
The only features I wish existed here were:
--ability to choose which toolbars to hide by default. I do not want the Sidebar in tiled tabs but I DO want the address bar
--ability to have more control over the canvas where the tab tiles create: for example, I want the tab tiles to create over the full window if the window was maximized but if it was not maximized I want it to use the same canvas dimensions excluding the Sidebar.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Danial，2 个月前Great extension, does exactly what is mentioned!
Only suggestion would be to add the option for the layouts to simulating Windows snap splitting. If it the extension made the split windows maximized they would work better with win 11 snap groups
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17410028，4 个月前As other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 ryk，7 个月前タブをタイル化して1画面上にたくさん並べることができる拡張。Emacsのsplit-windowのようにウィンドウにタブを敷き詰めることができる。具体的な操作方法として、ウィンドウを上下2分割するには、ツールバーのアイコンを右クリックメニュー→Manage Layout and Tiles→Default Layouts→2 Tabs horizontalを選び、分割したいタブを表示させてアイコン右クリックメニュー→Tile Tab→belowで下に表示したいタブを選ぶと、アクティブタブとそのタブだけが抽出されて、上下に分割表示される(Emacsのsplit-window-verticallyと同じ) 。タイル間はCtrl-Tabで移動でき、アイコンのクリックもしくは「Shift+Alt+↓」(分割オン/オフのトグルキー)を押すとウィンドウ分割がオフになる。Manage Layout and Tiles→Sync Scrollをチェックすれば各タイルを同期してスクロールさせることもできる。
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Art Held，7 个月前This does exactly what it says - opens existing tabs as arranged and synchronized browser windows- and does it perfectly.
You can easily turn off the toolbar across all windows, syncronize scrolling between them, and realign them if you disturb the original configuration. You can set a default layout, and pick a different one at any time. The menus are clear and intuitive. It will close the splits as easily as it opened it, restoring them all to tabs.
I love this add-in! Thank you developers!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14180248，8 个月前Yeah, not sure what all those bad reviews are on about... They seem to be pretty old; there should be a way of discounting ageing reviews. Anyway, my only grievance is not having keyboard shortcuts for expanding and contracting a tile, instead of having to click-click-clicking every time. Otherwise, I'd give it a 5.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 xyz，1 年前I feel bad for the author that this extension has such a low rating, which seems to stem mostly from people who review-bombed it years ago over limitations Mozilla implemented.
I will say that the overall UX is not super intuitive, but as a web developer working with multiple windows at various viewport sizes, having adjacent windows readjust themselves is such a timesaver.
Until FancyZones implements this feature (https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/issues/254), this is a great free browser alternative to tools like AquaSnap.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13710763，1 年前I like this extension very much and I have been stuck in the 11.15 version. Because the new version close tab will close all tabs, instead of 11.15 version only closes the tab that I clicked to close. For this reason, I am very troubled, so I have not updated the new version. How to set up the new version?Clicking on tiled window close button (X) will just closed that tiled window. If there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
Clicking on tab close button (x) inside tile window will just close that tab. If it was the only tab in the tiled window, then it will close the tiled window, and if there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16838167，1 年前It just opens tabs in separate windows and aligns them. My window manager can do that.Yes, but a window manager won't support synchronized scrolling in multiple tabs, or hiding the windows toolbars to increase the viewable page area, or returning the tabs to the original parent window,