- 评分 1 / 5The documentation is worthless. Press shift-f12 as it suggests and I get a worthless page with no ability to do anything. Yet another help page that is a brochure offering no help.
- 评分 2 / 5Storing html file in extension does not work.
- 评分 3 / 5Good idea and direction. I also like that it's configurable. Although I wish the url was left blank (f.e. when setting the override to a background color) so that users can quickly type in the next address that they wish to visit, without having to clear the text input.
It's a shame that although it seems to have a lot of options, it hinders accessibility by populating the address bar with app metadata.
- 评分 5 / 5THANK YOU!! All I want is a blank tab, and that's what you give me! I don't know what others are complaining about -- the Address Bar clears properly for me. Also this add-in tells me it requires FF v.61, but I intentionally have FF v.56 EME-Free and the add-in works like a charm...
Cheers, thanks again!
- 评分 5 / 5终于可以自己设置新标签页了 舒服
- 评分 4 / 5Displays a custom website as expected. Sadly the focus cannot be set to the URL bar, so I have to press «CMD + L» to set the focus to the URL bar in order to type in a URL.
Would be great if this could be fixed. I am using macOS Mojave with latest Firefox.
- 评分 5 / 5good
- 评分 5 / 5Good, easy to use, unobstrusive...Does exactly what it says, and does it perfectly. I really don't want to imagine having to do without it
- 评分 5 / 5Works like a charm. I wasn't a fan of the firefox "google" tab and wanted the default google search bar to appear when opening a new tab. I put the URL in for the google search bar and now the google search bar comes up when opening a new tab.