- 评分 5 / 5来自 Freeze，8 个月前This extension does exactly what it says it does and does it well. It will even put the new tab page in focus when you open a new tab. In my case, I don't have to click the box to begin the search. Thank you Soren for taking the time to solve a major problem by creating this extension. :)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 hagrid22，8 个月前This extension disabled my WiFi over a reboot, so uninstalled! Linux Mint 20
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Speede-du-potar，9 个月前Doesn't really do what it says it can do, there is a huge frame surrounding the new tab page, Palemoon opens an HTML file on my hard drive, Firefox is unable to do this!!!
I have uninstalled this Add-on, and yet when I click on "New Tab", I now have a blank page telling me that it was New Tab Override that opened it!
But I have uninstalled it! What is this unwanted virus ???
Ne fait pas vraiment ce qu'il dit pouvoir faire, il y a un énorme cadre qui entoure la page de nouvel onglet, Palemoon ouvre un fichier HTML sur mon disque dur, Firefox en est incapable !!!
J'ai désinstallé cet Add-on, et pourtant quand je clic sur "Nouvel Onglet", j'ai maintenant une page blanche m'indiquant que c'est New Tab Override qui l'a ouverte !
Mais je l 'ai désinstallé ! C'est quoi ce virus indésirable ???
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14347746，9 个月前This works perfectly for me on Firefox 100.1 Desktop version, Winddows10 x64 [1909 Enterprise edition].
- 评分 5 / 5来自 BP，9 个月前For me, New Tab Override saves Firefox as a browser. I have a local homepage with links of my own. I have been gathering them over 30 years or so, and that's what I want to see when I open a new tab.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16163072，10 个月前This extension is perfect. So easy to use, and so reliable. It brings functionality that should be built-in to Firefox.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17181494，10 个月前🤯🤯🤯 Cannot just simply OPEN NEW TAB since now. WTF?
Without disturbing my brain with opening setup page instead again and again.
But why? Why?!
I need to have ability to open NOT only http or https as a new tab! What about "about:blank" AT LEAST? 🤨
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15346968，10 个月前Ever scratch your head and wonder why, year after year, Firefox does not provide some obviously useful capability? It's because third-party developers do it for them! This is a typical instance. Firefox gives you two alternatives for a new tab: Firefox Home Page and Blank Page. Um, why not your personalized home page? Easy, and makes sense, no? But year after year . . . Anyway, New Tab Override does the job; you can set a new tab for any destination that you like. And, BONUS: There is an option to "Set focus to the web page instead of the address bar." So, if you want a search engine to appear and you don't feel comfortable using the address bar for searching, use this option to save yourself a click. Like Bookmark Organizer, the developer gets a donation for this add-on.