- 评分 2 / 5来自 Andrew，3 年前Doesn't work well in Firefox - the buttons in the toolbar menu for fill/copy/edit just flat don't work. Also LastPass doesn't allow you to modify the associations between login credentials and websites. This is frustrating because on some websites/apps it suggests the wrong credentials and doesn't allow me to manually choose the correct credentials.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Saeed Sepehr，3 年前It was good before increase limitations on free version. Then got worse after an update! its about 10-14 days that it crashes regularly on the FireFox Developer edition. Browser notices for stop or debug and I have to uninstall/install and it faced with the same issue after a while.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 mprenditore，3 年前GNU/Linux, Firefox 71, Addon broken: login after grant permissions get stuck.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Alex，3 年前This extension constantly breaks. It's especially buggy after Firefox updates, but there seems to be no real rhyme or reason. Sometimes restarting Firefox fixes it. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the extension. I've done the latter several times.
Brokenness can include not adding new passwords (great, so I generate a non-human-readable password and then the extension says it won't save it...) or the dropdown showing up as a completely blank white box.
Frequently, even the vault will break on Firefox so I have to switch browsers to access/save my passwords and to get access. LastPass doesn't play nicely with Firefox and I really wish it would. When it works, it's great. But it it's about 60/40 chances that it does.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 WetPaperHat，3 年前The extension works well if you want to just copy passwords onto websites. If you want to edit, delete or otherwise manage your passwords or accounts, its a rougher ride. Edits/deletes will randomly fail to save, usually after a firefox update. I'm unable to modify account settings from the vault. I consistently get an error stating "Your session has expired". There are a variety of UI sizing bugs that tend to crop up and then disappear.
I'm disappointed at the lack of polish creeping in over time, LastPass should put some focus back into making this feel like a reliable, top tier password manager.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15472537，4 年前Worked great and has a lot of features. However I found it very clunky (especially on mobile) and more trouble then it was worth. Lock wise, (Firefox's built-in password manager) is way more user friendly while offering the same password encryption.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Naki，4 年前Что не обновление то новые баги. На смену вечному 'new version available' пришел вечный выбор языка и сломанное автозаполнение. Вы вообще тестируете то что публикуете?
Откатился на 4.31, тогда он еще не был таким бажным. Видимо пора искать замену lastpass'у.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15326108，4 年前Would have been 3 stars if anywhere in the plug-in description was mentioned it doesn't work on Firefox for Android. Because devs kept quiet about that, I give 2 stars. I don't like having separate app for my passwords too. Everything has a separate app today and I have tons of apps now and I don't like it.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15314635，4 年前On Firefox, the passwords are not able to update, maybe the uBlock plugin is interrupting?