- 来自 Firefox 用户 14640085，2 年前评分 2 / 5lastPass works as it supposed to but it slows down all of the firefox pages and is a RAM eater! I ended up removing it since it slows down computer and needs to restarts firefox constantly. LastPass - please fix this issue!.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14658265，2 年前评分 2 / 5Works as it should, which is great, but it constantly slows down every page on Firefox which didn't happen when I used it on Chrome. Makes Firefox nearly unusable with over 5-10 tabs or multiple windows open.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14649226，2 年前评分 2 / 5Loved LastPass at first but then experienced times when it would update info and others when it wouldn't. Is so erratic I have started to write down my passwords again and manually update my vault. And unless I am doing something wrong, the syncing across my devices is not only not instant, but sometimes doesn't happen at all. I am using the free version and at this point am hesitant to invest in a paid version.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13820652，2 年前评分 2 / 5BUGGY. Newest version slows latest version of FF down so much, I get warnings and am prompted to stop or wait to continue repeatedly. Also seeing number of saved credentials on a site that doesn't actually match what I have. Doesn't matter that I am a paying customer, either. Get this fixed, LastPass (aka LogMeIn).
- 来自 kingeryck，2 年前评分 2 / 5It's so slow, especially when using reddit that I have to disable it when I'm not using it and then enable it again when I need it. I'm kinda stuck using it now since I have unique passwords for everything stored in it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14572796，2 年前评分 2 / 5This addon is working worser and worser... Actually I don't have possibility to fill inputs for Google Accounts and also I have problems to fill quickly inputs on other websites.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14566726，2 年前评分 2 / 5Last Pass used to work great for me on all devices but lately it's been terrible. One problem is that if you have to change a password, it keeps both and often fills in the wrong one. Sometimes when I ask it to generate a password, it doesn't. There are just many problems lately and I'm getting very frustrated with it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14379940，2 年前评分 2 / 5Marginally functional. The extension is slow, freezes, and often crashes during regular use. I cannot recommend this to new users or anyone not already under LastPass' command.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14502151，2 年前评分 2 / 5Coming from other browsers - LastPass just worked. However, i'm trying to make the jump from Chrome to Firefox (As many are, with Google continually taking the "Don't" part out of its motto) but this constantly broken functionality is a mess. Blank or no popups, trouble detecting if there are fields to fill in, no version options visible. At this point I'm keeping a separate browser up just to get to my passwords.
- 来自 Gary Addis，2 年前评分 2 / 5lastpass, over the past two updates has not been syncing across my laptop and my smartphone. it has me listed with two accounts a change I did not make but failed to notice for a time, and I am forced to try to utilize the stored passwords from the separate accounts. And for this fubar, they make me pay?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14491730，2 年前评分 2 / 5The latest versions of this extension is not working in Firefox v63.0.3 64-bit on Windows 10 . The old extension version 4.7.1 still works; I found this workaround at https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/lastpass-not-working-firefox-its-not-just-you.htm . This is my favorite password manager but the current version should work in Firefox
- 来自 jslate，2 年前评分 2 / 5I've just switch from Chrome a week or two ago and most things are good, but LastPass is a major problem that might be a deal breaker.
Update: I went to https://lastpass.com/misc_download2.php and downloaded the Firefox extension from there. So far it seems better.
(Oddly, my prefs now say I have version 220.127.116.11, last updated 12/12/2018 (today) while the version listed in for download here is currently 18.104.22.168, last updated in October. And when I had it installed from here before, I'd swear it was 4.19. Go figure.)