- 来自 tigereye，2 年前评分 2 / 5Plug-in fairly frequently loses touch with LastPass server. Automatic LastPass plug-in updates, which are frequent, crash Firefox and sometimes the entire Mac OS. LastPass often causes hangs in browser. Sometimes automated fill-in choices are not available. Other than instability, causing crashes, frequent re-logins, all good.
- 来自 Ataxia，2 年前评分 2 / 5Lastpass! Please communicate with your loyal user base and tell us why there are so many issues!
Current Issue: All tabs become randomly become unresponsive when browser left open. Tabs can't load content and busy icon just spins. Only fix is to uninstall Lastpass extension and restart browser. Typically happens about once a week.
So irritating and unproductive! I have been with Lastpass for years. I really don't understand how they can never seem to get their extensions working well for very long. I want to love them, but I cannot accept how often this plug in has issues. Lastpass not acknowledging these issues makes it worse! I personally have issues with their plugin across every browser including Chrome. Actually, Edge is the only browser that doesn't seem to have a broken Lastpass extension. I have never liked the Edge browser though.
- 来自 Andrew，2 年前评分 2 / 5Doesn't work well in Firefox - the buttons in the toolbar menu for fill/copy/edit just flat don't work. Also LastPass doesn't allow you to modify the associations between login credentials and websites. This is frustrating because on some websites/apps it suggests the wrong credentials and doesn't allow me to manually choose the correct credentials.
- 来自 Saeed Sepehr，2 年前评分 2 / 5It was good before increase limitations on free version. Then got worse after an update! its about 10-14 days that it crashes regularly on the FireFox Developer edition. Browser notices for stop or debug and I have to uninstall/install and it faced with the same issue after a while.
- 来自 Alex，2 年前评分 2 / 5This extension constantly breaks. It's especially buggy after Firefox updates, but there seems to be no real rhyme or reason. Sometimes restarting Firefox fixes it. Sometimes I have to delete and reinstall the extension. I've done the latter several times.
Brokenness can include not adding new passwords (great, so I generate a non-human-readable password and then the extension says it won't save it...) or the dropdown showing up as a completely blank white box.
Frequently, even the vault will break on Firefox so I have to switch browsers to access/save my passwords and to get access. LastPass doesn't play nicely with Firefox and I really wish it would. When it works, it's great. But it it's about 60/40 chances that it does.
- 来自 WetPaperHat，2 年前评分 2 / 5The extension works well if you want to just copy passwords onto websites. If you want to edit, delete or otherwise manage your passwords or accounts, its a rougher ride. Edits/deletes will randomly fail to save, usually after a firefox update. I'm unable to modify account settings from the vault. I consistently get an error stating "Your session has expired". There are a variety of UI sizing bugs that tend to crop up and then disappear.
I'm disappointed at the lack of polish creeping in over time, LastPass should put some focus back into making this feel like a reliable, top tier password manager.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15472537，2 年前评分 2 / 5Worked great and has a lot of features. However I found it very clunky (especially on mobile) and more trouble then it was worth. Lock wise, (Firefox's built-in password manager) is way more user friendly while offering the same password encryption.
- 来自 Naki，2 年前评分 2 / 5Что не обновление то новые баги. На смену вечному 'new version available' пришел вечный выбор языка и сломанное автозаполнение. Вы вообще тестируете то что публикуете?
Откатился на 4.31, тогда он еще не был таким бажным. Видимо пора искать замену lastpass'у.