- 评分 1 / 5来自 Mike，4 个月前I have enjoyed this extension for years. Then the recent update in early 2023 totally screwed us all over. It's completely terrible and makes LastPass a complete nightmare. I'm almost ready to completely stop using LastPass and try to find some other password manager, because the extension just isn't workable anymore.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16320972，4 个月前I've been running Lastpass extension for fire fox on macOS for years without difficulties. Within the last couple of weeks the browser extension has totally changed to the point that it is unworkable. The user interface is clunky, and there's no way to auto fill credit card information. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but with the same effects. With the security breaches at last pass, I was already thinking about whether to migrate. But if this is how the extension functions I'll have no choice. Apparently there is many other users with the same issue. Unbelievably frustrating
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17753606，4 个月前The add on used to be great. It's most recent update has made it SUCK! No longer works, searches don't come up, looks cartoony. Horrible change, bring the old one back.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17752320，4 个月前This will be the third time this week that I have removed and reinstalled this extension to try to get basic functionality back. it worked good for years and someone who doesn't know what they're doing has ruined it.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Blake，4 个月前Might be time to leave, as a paying customer this extension is pretty non-functional. That coupled with their recent security breaches should give everyone pause on whether LastPass is the best option going forward
- 评分 1 / 5来自 pandapal，4 个月前What have they done?? This plug-in used to work flawlessly; now many of my passwords don't show up & the interface is clunky. I PAY for this software & I expect it to work in my browser. Is LP going to fix this or do I go elsewhere?
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15637397，4 个月前sadly a paying customer, lastest update last pass is useless,,, and support, on holiday or what.... time to abbandon ship, remeover automatic renewal, and will look elsewhere in 5 days if they dont get their act running!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Rick Box，4 个月前After every update of Firefox this app goes AWAL and requires and removal and reinstall
- 评分 1 / 5来自 MidSpike，4 个月前I used to enjoy this extension before the Q1 2023 update. Please bring back the ability to copy notes directly from the extension!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Dan Cogan，4 个月前I have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16785947，4 个月前it gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- 评分 1 / 5来自 branderd，4 个月前Since the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17749003，4 个月前The latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
Plus, after using it for a few days, it continually requires me to flush cache to bring it back to functioning. e.g. "Search" in the pop-up menu window stops working.
This is terrible, it's like the developers made sure it worked with Chrome and told everyone else they could go pound sand
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Capricorn1，4 个月前Quite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13961097，4 个月前The latest update to the extension is motivating me to move to BitWarden sooner. The 'copy password' option no longer works for me.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Ronnoo，4 个月前Since last update, favorites don't work. Always used this extension to full satisfaction but since the last update (Jan 17 '23) it just doesn't work anymore. Starting websites via vault or favorites just doesn't do it anymore :( I use FF Dev. Edition
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13156335，4 个月前What happened to the UI? An absoulute pain to use now - a notepad of passwords would be easier to navigate (and safer?!)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17744744，4 个月前I have used LastPass for YEARS, but it has been a slow spiral down the drain since selling off to LogMeIn or whoever owns that garbage company. Every single update gets worse.
The vault is less and less functional and searchable, passwords do not save or seem to save random data in the various fields of the vault, cannot search for a password from the extension anymore (all searches display no results) but doing the EXACT SAME search from the vault pulls up the login I need, however I cannot access the details nor edit them or copy them.
Fire the executives and whoever is responsible for development, communication, and quality checking. Between data breaches and consistently worse and worse "releases" or "updates," I'm finally done with LastPass for good. So disappointed I ever recommended them to others, and am now in the process of migrating to another service.. What a pain. Absolute trash. Run away and use someone else.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17744676，4 个月前Sicherheitsrisiko ist zu Hoch. Zum wiederholten Male wurde LastPass erfolgreich gehackt, diesesmal wurde ALLES geklaut. Finger weg von LastPass. Ihr glaubt es nicht? Dann googelt, ist alles online nachlesbar.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Zen，4 个月前New update is really horrible. It is not working properly. It is automatically going to one of the identities I setup and can't seem to find a way to switch identities. Product manager should be sacked.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 John DT，4 个月前The last update made LastPass horrific to use on Firefox. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. Having to enter the vault every time you need a password is unnecessarily convoluted. What were they thinking?
In addition to the many past breaches, we now have a ridiculous interface. Why did I resubscribe???