- 来自 Neil Roy，2 个月前评分 4 / 5Excellent addon with many different ways to easily save images. My favourite method to use is the drag and drop option, where you just left click an image and drag it a little and it will save it, or drag it completely off the browser and onto my second monitor. There in lies the problem and why I didn't give it five stars. When I drag an image into a folder, if the filename is too long (wallhere.com is bad for that), than the image file name will be truncated (shortened) and when it is saved, it doesn't have an extension, so no image thumbnail is shown and I have to manually rename it with one. Otherwise it's great! When I select to save the image without dragging and dropping, then an extension is added. It would be nice to see the drag and drop option save with an extension after truncating long filenames.
开发者回应发布于 2 个月前I believe that when you drag the image into your folder, the image is actually consumed by your browser/OS instead of the extension. Try testing the truncate bug without enabling the extension.
- 来自 Max，5 个月前评分 4 / 5No button to unselect all images? On a page with 100 images it's a bit tiresome if I need to download only 1.
- 来自 circcc，5 个月前评分 4 / 5[bug] filename extention problem.
"ColorWheel-After.png.webp" is saved as "ColorWheel-After.png" in https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/photo-studio-ultimate/#colorwheels
please fix it.
- 来自 SucculentFruit13，6 个月前评分 1 / 5This app does not do what it says it does. It only downloads previews of images embedded in websites, not the actual full-size images themselves. Complete waste of time and hard drive space.
开发者回应发布于 6 个月前> This app does not do what it says it does
I'm not sure what do you mean. This extension downloads images.
> It only downloads previews of images embedded in websites
This extension only downloads images that were displayed on the page. You should either check "detect images from link" option or add a URL transform rule to get source URL.
- 来自 mrbunnylamakins，7 个月前评分 1 / 5It was working right about a month ago, now when you "Click Images From Current Tab" It does open the images only in a New tab, but you no longer can right Click on the image and Open it in a New tab , nor just right click and copy image location. What happens now it is it does not allow you to select the image off the image Picka Tab and open in New tab it can't because when you click "Copy Image Location" what it copies is "blob:moz-extension://0bb8d440-c2eb-48ef-9183-a04321240778/0182a57f-0cac-426e-8de1f2b8f4d2de1c"
Funny part is when you mouse over the Image it shows the Image URL right. Issue is when you open the Firefox built in Web Developer it reads e.g.
"data-scr" needs selected over just the "scr" that shows add-on behind scenes coding.
Plus also the
So when a User Click on image to "Open Image In New Tab" Nothing happens because it can't open the Image Container, which user not looking to open the container but just the image.
- 来自 Its_Me_69，7 个月前评分 4 / 5I have used this add-on for some time... Always been GREAT!!! Latest release has an issue with displaying thumbnails when in Private Mode - All thumbs are blank (works fine in a standard window).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13678406，7 个月前评分 3 / 5What a great tool that I'd like more, if batch download would still work after one of the last updates. chosing images I want to download works, but after a click on save files, no files are saved at all. Tabs are closed without download.
- 来自 Harpalus，7 个月前评分 4 / 5I loved this addon, but recently its driving me nuts.
So the way it worked is I pick a page, activate the addon, the tab opens with potential images.
Now what I liekd about this part is that I could use search by image, but I cannot anymore... Cause for whatever reason ImagePicka is giving me some bizarre urls and google cannot use them, my search by image addons get completely confused.
Please for the love of god, just fix this, so I get the OG link in my new tab...
- 来自 Xazereth，8 个月前评分 5 / 5This is a wonderful extension, I have gone through so many image downloaders that didn't have the option to download all images on all tabs, and some of them didn't work very well. This one is perfect! Thank you!
The only thing I wish I was able to do is name the files as they are downloading. As in, I have 13 pictures of, lets say trees, and I set it to save as Pine Tree (1) Pine Tree (2), that would be a very helpful function. I've downloaded photos from 2 separate photo sets and the naming of them mixed them all together, so I had to just go one photo set at a time rather than opening up all the tabs of all photo sets and downloading them all in a concise order, if that makes sense. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!