- 来自 Neil Roy，4 个月前评分 4 / 5Excellent addon with many different ways to easily save images. My favourite method to use is the drag and drop option, where you just left click an image and drag it a little and it will save it, or drag it completely off the browser and onto my second monitor. There in lies the problem and why I didn't give it five stars. When I drag an image into a folder, if the filename is too long (wallhere.com is bad for that), than the image file name will be truncated (shortened) and when it is saved, it doesn't have an extension, so no image thumbnail is shown and I have to manually rename it with one. Otherwise it's great! When I select to save the image without dragging and dropping, then an extension is added. It would be nice to see the drag and drop option save with an extension after truncating long filenames.
开发者回应发布于 4 个月前I believe that when you drag the image into your folder, the image is actually consumed by your browser/OS instead of the extension. Try testing the truncate bug without enabling the extension.
- 来自 Max，7 个月前评分 4 / 5No button to unselect all images? On a page with 100 images it's a bit tiresome if I need to download only 1.
- 来自 circcc，7 个月前评分 4 / 5[bug] filename extention problem.
"ColorWheel-After.png.webp" is saved as "ColorWheel-After.png" in https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/photo-studio-ultimate/#colorwheels
please fix it.
- 来自 Its_Me_69，9 个月前评分 4 / 5I have used this add-on for some time... Always been GREAT!!! Latest release has an issue with displaying thumbnails when in Private Mode - All thumbs are blank (works fine in a standard window).
- 来自 Harpalus，9 个月前评分 4 / 5I loved this addon, but recently its driving me nuts.
So the way it worked is I pick a page, activate the addon, the tab opens with potential images.
Now what I liekd about this part is that I could use search by image, but I cannot anymore... Cause for whatever reason ImagePicka is giving me some bizarre urls and google cannot use them, my search by image addons get completely confused.
Please for the love of god, just fix this, so I get the OG link in my new tab...
- 来自 dewbj，1 年前评分 4 / 5Pics were saved to the wrong folders occasionally when using batch download feature.
Well, I copied and pasted the path in regular expression format to the path block, then I press save button to save all those pics, and sometimes it saved to the right folder properly, but sometimes it might save those pics to the second-last folder I've pasted. Don't know the cause yet.
No thumbnails displayed at all when I try to catch pictures on private tabs.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15395810，1 年前评分 4 / 5I used image picker from legacy before and this is a very good alternative :D but when i want to save images from instagram i dont get the possibility to choose the full size resolution. Am i doing something wrong or is that feature not implanted yet?
- 来自 Dman110，2 年前评分 4 / 5Love the extension, but confused..Is there a way to save original size of images on batch download? seems to be capped out at 300x200 on most images.Image Picka grabs images on the page. If you load the original size of the image, the extension can grab it. Otherwise, you can map the thumbnail URL to its original size URL by using the "transform URL" option.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14379928，2 年前评分 4 / 50.9.2 : Please add an option to choose between "save as" and direct download so everyone can have whatever suits them.
It was perfect for me before, now downloading in bulk open a cascade of "save as" windows.
- 来自 Daza Publicity，3 年前评分 4 / 5Me sirive para lo que necesito, me ahorra tiempo para descargar imágenes que normalmente tendría que buscar en el código de la página. Aunque aveces no muestra exactamente todas las imágenes.
- 来自 Nibinaear，3 年前评分 4 / 5Please make it work with .webp files.
Could do with larger preview size and ability to select files not in current filter by clicking them.
Invert function is useful and it does a good job of saving pictures.