- 评分 3 / 5来自 Az，3 年前This extensions show a bit of data, but it does not seem to show all of my visited pages history that are weeks/months ago. I even imported the history from Edge to Firefox, still the extension does not get/record all those pages. So, I don't know if it's really that limited or broken. Maybe this extension needs to be fixed so it can check all of my history and get massive data to record. I really hope it will be like History Trend Unlimited addon.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Kyo，4 年前the best addon for importing/exporting history between profiles (even with different Firefox versions), because it doesn't have restriction of 1 month, that have Mozilla's cloud sync, and you don't even need to login to something
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Brixter，4 年前I love this add on! This is the best addon to analyze my browsing history. I really needed an addon to check how many times I visited a particular site to curb my internet addiction. I don't understand why the other reviews are bad but it works perfectly in my browser! Thanks!
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12949706，4 年前The Idea is great, but it did not work properly.
Same Problems like other ...
I often got "no data". But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "xxx results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
Unfortunately for me it's worthless and I uninstall it.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14955309，4 年前I can only view dates that appear down the left side of the window. It will not scroll any further down. The right pane scrolls, but I can't get the left pain to scroll past the bottom. REALLY P*SSES me off.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14748636，4 年前This is a total disaster of an add-on. First I searched for a term just for today and got 4 results. But I wanted to search my entire history, so I chose "all" in the calendar popup. It was loading endlessly, my computer slowed down and I had to restart FF. Then I chose the last 10 months from the calendar (which is extremely unintuitive and hard to use) and I got "no data". After that, whatever I would choose I would get "no data" as a result. But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "4 results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14715272，5 年前Looks nice. Helpful aid. But what do the slice sizes in pie charts mean? Are they time spent on that site, or the number of visits, or ...? And why is the % for a site dependent on whether I view by title or domain?