- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 11430268，4 年前Great add-on !
Is there a way to have a list with the exact date and time of each visit for a Webpage ?
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14304330，4 年前The data does not include all the history....when i open all history in firefox - I see previous days that do not exist on this add-on !!!!!!!
开发者回应发布于 4 年前Thanks your suggestion, I will add "DELETE ALL LIKE THIS" feature next release. you can track https://github.com/jiacai2050/history-master/issues/40
- 评分 5 / 5来自 gmentzik，5 年前Much more useful than the standard history function. Works like a charm. Managed to easily find sites I was browsing many days ago, something I could not do with the standard functionality.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12654054，5 年前This addon got nice statistics in a presentable way. It's helping me to keep my history clean. Thanks for this!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Senthil Ponnusamy，5 年前Nice, and awesome! Gives us a clear and better view of the browsing behavior.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Julien W，5 年前Si vous êtres comme moi fan des statistiques, cette extention est faite pour vous !
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Zeeshan Ali Qureshi，5 年前Thanks good addon, but it'll be better if we can open history master page by ctrl+h instead firefox builtin history sidebar. Also it'll be good if analysis is done by main domain/parent domain and not by page-to-page.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Thanks for your suggestion.
There is a chart analysis based on domain, is this what you mean?
I will add Ctrl + H shortcuts in next release. stay tuned!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 secret_agentman，5 年前Great add-on. I mainly use the statistics feature for top domains. Definitely an upgrade to the defunct about:me add-on. Thanks for sharing your work!
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Hi, I'm grad this addon is useful for you, if you have any suggestions/questions, open an issue in the github repo, let‘s make the addon better together
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13274838，6 年前Doesn't do anything or seem to work. Once installed I click advanced history in tool bar, and nothing seems to happen?
Am I doing something wrong
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13256380，6 年前The analysis is done page by page and not site by site. For example the algorithm tells me that I often open reddit.com/r/programmerhumor rather than telling me that I often open reddit.com. I personally use PASTats for my history.