- 评分 2 / 5来自 WallCrouton，3 年前It does what it's supposed to, but I have multiple Google accounts, and it seems to only want to have me logged into one in the little pop-up, and if I log in to a different one it just opens a new tab with that account without changing the main one, which is a bit annoying.
Update 19/08/21: Just gives Google 403 error whenever it's opened. Completely unusable in its current state and I'm forced to open Google Keep normally, defeating the purpose entirely.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15211970，3 年前Still can't select the proper Google account to be the default. Clicking "manage your account" in the sidebar simply opens the main Keep page for that other account, without an option to change the default. Very, very basic functionality - how was this not the first thing you nailed down?
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14664368，4 年前good experience for a while then it wouldn't work anymore. removed it and added it back on but it kept saying 'you've been logged out, reload the page to try again' though I haven't been logged out of my google account anywhere on firefox and reloading wouldn't work.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 raina，6 年前Seems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13382573，6 年前1. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately