- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17627350，5 个月前It's working, but basically just the keep.google.com website in the sidebar. No real added value compared to the site itself.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 WallCrouton，2 年前It does what it's supposed to, but I have multiple Google accounts, and it seems to only want to have me logged into one in the little pop-up, and if I log in to a different one it just opens a new tab with that account without changing the main one, which is a bit annoying.
Update 19/08/21: Just gives Google 403 error whenever it's opened. Completely unusable in its current state and I'm forced to open Google Keep normally, defeating the purpose entirely.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15211970，3 年前Still can't select the proper Google account to be the default. Clicking "manage your account" in the sidebar simply opens the main Keep page for that other account, without an option to change the default. Very, very basic functionality - how was this not the first thing you nailed down?
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15051113，3 年前It keeps giving me a message "You’ve been signed out.
Please reload the page to sign in again and continue working."
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14664368，3 年前good experience for a while then it wouldn't work anymore. removed it and added it back on but it kept saying 'you've been logged out, reload the page to try again' though I haven't been logged out of my google account anywhere on firefox and reloading wouldn't work.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Koala Yeung，4 年前Doesn't show any note on my desktop Firefox. Only showing the top navigation of Keep. I have no idea what went wrong.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Igor G.，5 年前Just shortcut to Google Notes Web w/own mini-window. A lot of needless functions, but there is no simple Web page saving to G.Notes "by default"
- 评分 2 / 5来自 raina，5 年前Seems like this would be useful but it doesn't work for me. The toolbar button does nothing. The toolbar button's context menu option "Google Keep Notes" opens the sidebar and shows the orange header line but then only gray. No content. The hamburger menu works but it's also empty. The only things that work are the icons linking to other Google products and the button to Sign out.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13685490，5 年前if it's just loading Keep on the sidebar... Why does it require a new log-in? I don't know, but seems suspicious...
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13382573，5 年前1. This extension takes like really long time to load, compared with its Chrome analogue
2. Doesn't have mouse context menu. To paste something you have to use keyboard hotkeys
3. When you select something on the page and press keep icon, it doesn't load the text you've selected.
As result, not convenient unfortunately
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Y?，5 年前It was working, but now only shows a grey screen. I tried removing and re-installing, but same thing. Please take a look at this issue.