- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 5793121，3 年前Excuse me, who can teach me how to write a script, hard to write it.
ex. I want "ctrl+B" key event can open the sidebar.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 La Mo，5 年前It takes few seconds to response which is very annoyance. Go to Top and Go to Bottom are 2 gestures getting this bug.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13619763，5 年前I would like to know why "save media as" gesture doesn't work anymore?
- 评分 3 / 5来自 ErmineMD，5 年前Расширение само по себе хорошее, но замедляет загрузку страниц на четверть секунды. Примерно. Особенно заметно, если нажимать кнопки вперёд-назад и смотреть на индикатор загрузки страницы. Без этого расширения лёгкая страница загружается почти мгновенно. С этим расширением — с задержкой. Аналогичное расширение Gesturefy (которое рекомендуется Mozilla) задержку не вносит. Другие мои 14 расширений тоже не вносят.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Red Fox，5 年前Seems to work, but one drawback make me to uninstall this add-on. After the gesture "Back" - move mouse from right to left it seems that something makes the status of "Ctrl" key as "pressed infinitely". So after this gesture the mouse wheel works as the Zoom In-Out of page instead of normal scrolling. Maybe I should change something in add-on options, but I have not found anything to correct this problem.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前This is a known conflict with Zoom Page WE
Disable the wheel zoom feature in that extension
- 评分 3 / 5来自 PeterCPH，5 年前Its okay. but definitely not as good as the good old fire gestures in pre-quantum firefox. It doesnt work on all kind of pages. E.x. not this page.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13078201，5 年前Nice & simple, I like it.
However, it leaves the r-click menu open after a tab close; that's rather annoying.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Keith Conover，5 年前Great extension, except it disables the two-factor authentication for the University of Pittsburgh (pitt.edu) and so I can't use it. Sigh.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Sinica，5 年前For the most part does what limited gestures I require to navigate through my usual browsing, however one of my most used gestures, and what I use Firefox primarily for, "Save Media As" keeps opening to the downloads folder. It would be great if we could have this open to your last saved to folder . As it is, I have to resort to having to right click, then save image as just so I'd go automatically to my last saved folder, making this gesture completely useless.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 xxxxx，5 年前I needed smt more simple to assign rocker gestures. Drawings are cool, but won't be using them often. Overall, I don't like it, but it works.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13539528，5 年前The add-on currently cannot work in every tab and has less gesture instructions than firegesture like it cannot support history tabs pop-up.
Since there is no further information about the updating of firegesture, I hope foxy gestures can fully replace it FF57 in the future.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Outerlimit，6 年前Although an excellent add-on, I am encountering following issues:
1. When you install it, on a brand new fresh install of Firefox, the built in gestures are mysteriously missing at times. You have to uninstall/reinstall it couple of times to get them back.
2. No way to open Multiple selected links using gestures.
Would appreciate if these things can be looked into by developer. Thanks for the addon