- 评分 1 / 5来自 Mel，2 年前Does not work on my Macintosh. A right click in a Firefox bookmarks folder menu does not allow me to delete a bookmark. The usual control-right click menu flashes on then immediately goes off, thereby not allowing me to chose a menu item. The same thing occurs in GestureFy.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14759750，2 年前no response after browsings less than 1 hour. forced to open the setting, turn it off and relaunch. there must be some solutions to come over it
- 评分 1 / 5来自 SD777，4 年前Doesn't work with touch screens. Even with a mouse you still need to click first.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 11351060，4 年前Works good on 1 out of 5 pages... 5 out of 1 would be acceptable... more garbage apps
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13911315，5 年前does not work with touch screen and ask for way too much permissions...
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13771389，5 年前Read and edit my bookmarks and browser settings??? Ummmm, how about no? I don't care that it doesn't work with my bookmarks or browser settings page.