- yazan: Michael N., 2 gün önce5 üzerinden 3 puanUsed to be a no-brainer add-on, but currently is a huge performance hog that will constantly freeze youtube tabs, so there's a trade-off to make between the great features it offers and having the speed of using youtube in Firefox roughly cut in half.
- yazan: Alex, 3 gün önce5 üzerinden 4 puanYeah what others have said - these latest updates (I'm using 188.8.131.52) when proceeding through a playlist, the first video plays at the preferred resolution, but the "next" video in the list doesn't. I presume it's a bug, hopefully it can get fixed soon?
- yazan: Frousties, 3 gün önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI think the last update is alright design-wise. The problem I have with it is that it's BUGGY. Auto-expand does not work correctly anymore and it's very annoying to have to enable it manually each time. Also the import settings feature does not work correctly between old and new version.
Good thing the version history exists, because until all the problems mentioned by other users get resolved, I'll keep using the old ones.
- yazan: AKSKMY, 3 gün önce5 üzerinden 4 puanThe latest review that made the buttons collapse when not in use is useful but there is something else updated that prevents videos from automatically expanding to the viewport which was fixed before this update. Please revert that setting. It was only fixed in the previous update after so long and now its having the same issue again.
- yazan: Shajirr, 4 gün önce5 üzerinden 3 puanGood addon, but after the most recent update it became worse.
1) Now I have many situations where my new default playback speed is not being applied anymore. On some videos its applied, on others its not. Before the update, it was applied consistently to everything.
2) Addon interface was integrated into the video window and hidden behind a new button. Before it was a floating interface which always resided in one place, now its relative to the video position, and you have to hover over a new button for it to even appear. Super annoying.
There are no settings to always show the UI, or to go back to the old layout.