- yazan: pri, 13 gün önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThe full browser player is buggy & the animated notification appearing on the video whenever there's a new version is obnoxious. Users don't need to be pestered about new version changes, they can manually go to the addon's page if they want to read up on changes. This addon has a feature for removing Youtube ads, but behaves like an ad itself.
I only used this addon for the full browser player and hiding end cards, but both of these functionalities are available and 100% working in other addons without any obnoxious update notifications (addons are: "Youtube Windowed Fullscreen" and "Hide Youtube Endscreen").
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16871159, bir ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanwhile the features are good half the time it does not allow me to play the videos, I keep refreshing page and pressing on the play button and its been more than 4 months. I wonder if anyone reported it or the devs are simply not updating it anymore.
- yazan: Mojave, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanGenerally an awesome plug-in I use every single day. The latest update is bugged though. If you go to youtube in a new tab and click on any video (click on the video, do not open it to a new tab) it now redirects to a random (or maybe most recent?) community post. Tried clearing cache, didn't help. Disabling the plugin of course fixes the problem consistently.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14313383, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanthe settings for auto stoping videos are broken. it always pauses videos when i switch tabs and i have to mash space 3 times to get every video to play.
- yazan: Savannah, 3 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanNot sure when this started, but this add-on seems to prevent videos from beginning at the correct time when there's a timestamp in the YouTube link. i.e. If you go to a link that says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[video]&t=574s, the video will just start at the beginning instead of starting at 9:34. This problem went away as soon as I disabled this add-on.
- yazan: person331912, 3 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanthe latest updates did nothing but detract from the add-on and worsen the experience. one made it so you have to click farther away to access the add-on's buttons, the other made it so you need another click before you can access them in the form of a triple dot icon. and finally expanding the video player does not work correctly most of the time ever since these updates rolled out. i don't know why they're doing this but this used to be my #1 extension. now i'm forced to roll back to out of date versions.
- yazan: TeamDman, 3 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanRecent update made it not worth the effort to keep enabled.
Extension settings now override youtube ones, instead of adapting them. If you turn the autoplay toggle off, it still keeps autoplaying since the extension's checkbox for autoplay doesn't update.
Having videos be auto-paused in new tabs until you click them behaviour changed, now you have to click the youtube icon in the centre of the video instead of just clicking anywhere on the video. Overrides youtube specified theme with the extension one. If it's not going to respect changes made to settings using the buttons on the youtube page, it should at least hide those buttons.
- yazan: Mr Goof, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanWas working absolutely fine until the update, now experiencing all sorts of problems. Like the old saying goes " if it isn't broken, fix it until it is!" Had to disable it.
Edit: Reinstalled Version 2.0.101 from here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/ and everything appears to work as before, turned off auto updates for the time being. Will update when fixed.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 12741256, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanEverything works, but it won't load when I start Firefox. I have to go into Add-ons manager and toggle it off then back on for it to work. Very annoying and will have to look for an alternative add-on and uninstall this if it isn't fixed. What's the point of the Add-on if it won't work!
- yazan: firefox-user964, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThis used to be a great addon, latest update is still functional but the new interface is awful, too fussy and intrusive. Bring back the old look.
Edit - for those who prefer the old look you can rollback to the previous version
- yazan: Lothay, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanI don't like the new update. New buttons are way too big and cluttered. The 'boost volume' button covers up my sound bar for some reason. The speed button was turned into three separate buttons, you can still change the speed by scrolling the main one, so I don't see the point of other two. Also before the update you could scroll down and still use the toolbar but now you have to go all the way up.
- yazan: phayze, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThe missing minibar at the bottom of the page is frustrating because all the buttons are now stacked on the youtube player making it ugly and unnecessarily full
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16286954, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanGreat to see a new version though I was happy with the last one for a long time but the one feature I want that is generic BUT missing now.. How to disable continuous play-mode. I watch YouTube till I sleep but it keeps playing till I wake up to switch off or from afar at my bed click the TINY auto-play off.
- yazan: Jonathan Paugh, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThis extension has a plethora of options, but they're not well organized. (Look at the settings for any popular IDE for how it should look.) What I needed was A) an assurance that the default settings would not modify YouTube at all (or at least a summary of the default changes), and B) a quick way to discover if the specific feature I need actually exists in this plugin.
Without A), I have to read and understand *every* option before I can rely on this plugin, and without B) I don't even know if it's worth the effort or not. In summary, the new-user experience suffers from the sheer magnitude of what it can do.
- yazan: Gordol, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanI find this to be highly inconsistent. Sometimes the videos are in expanded view, sometimes in default view, sometimes in cinema view and sometimes in theater view, all without changing the settings in this extension. Makes it highly unpredictable as to what my viewing experience will be.
On top of that, the settings are very obtuse in what they actually do and how thee interact with each other. For example, I count at least three different settings for the viewport size. WHY???
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16615691, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanDecent when it works properly but that is rare. 90% of the time it doesn't turn off annotations despite being set to and an increasingly more annoying issue is videos loading in a lower resolution forcing me to reload the page for the set resolution to take effect. The extension seemed to work much better with the legacy version of youtube. Since that's been completely scrapped now this extension is becoming more and more inconsistent. Dropped my new rating to 2 stars from the 4 I gave in the past because the issue with annotations has still not been fixed despite almost 3 years having passed.