- Betygsatt 1 av 5av rsbrux, för 2 dagar sedanWay too much of a good thing! DownThemAll shows a list of *all* recently accessed URLs, many of which are indistinguishable from each other because they are truncated in DownThemAll's popu dialog. I want something to download *only* from the *active tab* in Firefox!!!
Unfortunately, I don't find any way to limit DownThemAll accordingly, neither in the options, nor by revoking unneeded permissions.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 17584644, för 6 dagar sedanGreat download manager if you ever thought FireFox's build-in download was too good and you want something more unstable which will makes you restart your downloads from zero again and again over the smallest bitrate drop...
Run away from this add-on
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 15337383, för 3 månader sedanРасширение ничего не скачивает кроме картинок и тому подобных файлов. Ни с одного сайта не смог скачать видео, каждый раз выдаёт ошибку. Бесполезное приложение. Улетает в помойку в след за DownloadHelper.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 17407360, för 4 månader sedanNot only complicated for nothing, but also it does not work despite many trials and errors. I am not sure why it is recommended by Mozilla.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av dooka, för 9 månader sedanUsed to be able to break large downloads into smaller parts, and they would all download concurrently. And if the internet dropped out it would simply save what you had and then you could resume. I'm aware of the issues with the new firefox, but I just don't think there's any point to this add on without this feature as it doesn't do anything the built in downloader does now
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Sash, för ett år sedanFeatures seem scaled back since I just updated from Firefox 56 to 93.
- Cant rename files manually in the window. Also downloads seem slow as if not broken and sped up.
- I liked the two button option in the old one to do one click download. Now you have to click two buttons. Booo
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Rachel, för ett år sedanIt does nothing. I can't get any reaction from it all. No error messages. Just nothing. I can't believe all the 5 and 4 star reviews. Did it used to work and now just doesn't?