- av Firefox-användare 13524479, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5When batch downloading k2s.cc video links from a website. Some will download fine. But plenty others won't have the name of the file. But instead the name of the link, an html extensions and the proper video size. Others will also download the link.html but only a 4kb file. If I download those links manually : they work fine.
Nice extension, no doubt. But I spend more time figuring out what's missing, what names should be, etc.
- av DarkFalcon, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5I don't blame the developer, I blame the Mozilla Foundation. This addon is sadly pretty useless now, its just a nice wrapper for the build in single threaded Firefox downloader. I had used DTA for over 10 before Quantum came and and destroyed Firefox. The whole point of why I loved Firefox was because it allowed much better customisation than the alternative browser IE (initially) and then later Chrome. There was a long period where DTA was unavailable after Quantum was released, I had been sending people the XPI file (addon installer) to use with Waterfox, but was becoming less and less stable solution due to the age of the addon. Finally DTA came to "new" Firefox.. but other than better usability for bulk downloading, I don't see the point. Living at the very bottom of the world (NZ) single threaded downloads are horrifically slow, spamming download threads would get me speeds at almost linear growth with connections (e.g 1 thread got me 100kB/s, 10 threads got me 1MB/s). But now there is only a single thread, its useless to me :(
- av Kabak_85, för 5 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5J'ai longtemps utilisé cette extension avec Firefox 52 et je l'adorais.
Mais depuis mon passage a Firefox 84, la version de DownloadThemAll semble avoir perdu une grande partie de son utilité.
Il n'est plus possible d'envoyer les téléchargement en masse dans un répertoire précis, J'ai parfois des erreurs "erreur interne du navigateur" lors de certains téléchargement alors que cela fonctionne avec l'ancienne version.
- av Gronk, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5NOT GOOD SO FAR! I am only attempting a single video but when I give it the URL it downloads a few kilobyte file and labels it as a OPERA file OPERA is closed and this add on is on Mozilla
- av Firefox-användare 16214480, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5So I wanted to download all of the files on our schools Moodle page. This add on downloaded only the URL links and did not download any of the word documents, pdfs or ppts - despite ticking all files. The files I wanted came up as 'unknown and unauthorised'. It was useful to get the URLs but seems to not really work with other file types.
- av Pink Embers, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5I guess my biggest complaint is that if a download fails for some reason I can't resume it. Seems to cause a lot of errors for no reason that don't happen when I don't use the download manager, and not being able to resume the download, starting over on 4+Gb when you are downloading 500+ files is a giant pain. Having a small piece of a lot of files would be better than having none of all of them.
- av krauterer, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5die alte Version war deutlich anwendungfreundlicher. Es gibt ständig Probleme in Abhängigkeit der Grundkonfiguration des Browsers (Firefox) und nirgends ist eine Lösungsbeschreibung zu finden.
- av ercherramon, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Aprecio al desarrollador por su esfuerzo y empeño de haber reactivado este invaluable complemento pero tristemente ya no es el mismo que hace años usaba. Prefiero usar la versión 3.0.8 en un navegador sin soporte WebExtension. Realmente decepcionado y poco satisfecho. Espero que puedas afinar la extensión y devolverle la gloria que antes tenía.
- av Firefox-användare 13434134, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5If you fondly remember downthemall from Firefox52 and Win XP then do yourself a favour and AVOID this. That add-on was easily customisable and helped you get what you wanted. This add-on is the 180 degree complete opposite. Use something else.
- av Firefox-användare 13939444, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Disappointing. Can't find any way to get it to download anything useful. It seems to download HTML pages themselves, and sometimes a couple of the advertising gifs they contain, and none of the content (non-advertising page images) I want to download from them. I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure it out before I gave up.
- av Firefox-användare 13330880, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5This thing is a shadow of its former self. I can't even figure out how to get it to save files to a specific location (it wants to put everything in the "Downloads" folder, which I never use)! It also can't do the single most useful thing I used the old one for, which was automatic checksumming of downloaded files. Without that it's not even worth the bandwidth.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 2 år sedanThen it's not worth your bandwidth, fine, whatever.
DownThemAll lacks the features you're after, understood.
Other people find the other features useful, but not you, OK then.
We're limited by the WebExtensions API and were upfront about it. That means you can only save into the Downloads folder (or subfolders therein) and you cannot have checksums. If you don't like that, fine, I don't like it either, I hate the WebExtensions API, but it is what is is.
But all this doesn't mean you have to come here and express your disappointment in the in the meanest way you could muster.