- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Charles Gorski, för 16 dagar sedanI thought I put adblock plus on my computer but no Icon came in like before. No idea how to fix or contact these folks. Want money but no help to fix it. Not sure I have anything!!!! Beware!
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 18051606, för 23 dagar sedanBarely works, does not block ads or overlaying redirects, also devs removed the manual blocking feature making this probably the worst addon for blocking ads.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 18020514, för 2 månader sedanMaybe there is no more little red hexagon or whatever it was to tell me it is here. There is nothing but popups that i never used to see.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av AnythingWhoCares, för 2 månader sedanTwo minutes of my life: Got sick of popups. Googled ad blocker. Installed top choice (this). Restarted. First two websites I visit both gave me popups. Removed this, leave a one star review for being useless, looking for something else.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Gerry, för 2 månader sedanI can't turn it off when I need to because the icon is not visible. And Adblock's support page for "I don't see the icon" directs me to a page that doesn't exist.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Hopetism, för 2 månader sedanStopped working a while ago?
thought it was going to get fixed or was a bug only for certain sites but nah its on all sites. Ad now i see people are struggling with it recently too. It initially blocked all pop up websites but not anymore which is seriously annoying.
I miss the old functionality of this but its not serving me anymore so I uninstalled
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 15206535, för 2 månader sedanThis used to be a good ad-blocker program. You could zap individual page elements temporarily, or make it a more permanent application for sites you repeatedly visit. This seems to have all been simplified down to a "Block Element" button which works inconsistently at best. I miss the old functionality of this program. It is now unfortunately garbage. Also I was asked to donate when I first started the program and I did, now it's asking me for money for some kind of "Advanced" version which is not very well explained. Uninstalled. An example of a site where this program completely fails would be www.thegamer.com