- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17470288, pred enim mesecemAstoundingly handy add-on. Integrates brilliantly with Mozilla VPN such that I can select a distinct server per container type if I want
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14149441, pred enim mesecemI WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— MeleMel, pred enim mesecemIt was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Beachbubba, pred enim mesecemLove this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Mikhail, pred enim mesecemWorks well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15902071, pred enim mesecemThis is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.