- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— andrew lorien, pred enim mesecemWork. Three client accounts. All on the same system. For a couple of years now they've had colours and names. Problem solved.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17893830, pred enim mesecemLol it must be not reopen it must be refresh, also it must be refresh right and left tabs with container, all you need to be teached:) Good extension, thanks
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14726191, pred enim mesecemThis is THE little thing that puts Firefox 1 step above every other browser out there. This is like Chrome profiles on steroids. I can't function without Multi-Account Containers anymore.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17076689, pred enim mesecemFive stars. But I would suggest allowing password protection for containers
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Teun, pred enim mesecemthis is great! now I can use multiple accounts on a website, in the same browser.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— SeaOfham, pred enim mesecema very amazing addon for firefox made me enjoy my switch to firefox and made it even easier to use. its a must install addon if you are just starting to using firefox.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Henry, pred enim mesecemvery smart. BUT ANNOYING CUZ NO "disable a web page on specified container"
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Jerry, pred 2 mesecemaAmazing addon, very helpful. I actually started using Firefox more often just because of containers. Wish I could reorder Container Tabs in settings as to do that now, I need to delete and re-create to change the order, which is not practical. Other then that, works like charm!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Ein, pred 2 mesecemavery good, but is there an option to allow "back button" to work when containers switch, i.e. when I search thru google and the results say reddit which will open on different container, now since its different container back buttton will not work