- — Code Medic, pred 3 dneviOcenjeno z 4 od 5Works (almost) like a dream! With a bit of effort, setting up rules to split which websites fall into what container, splitting work and personal life is so easy! I have tried various solutions including multi-profile in both firefox and chrome family of browsers; it is very tricky when links are opened from other apps etc.
I would have given it a five star if containers worked well with addons that require login via their sister website. An example is the The Camelizer addon that has login via https://camelcamelcamel.com/. There is no way I can make it work with my personal profile.
- — Tnarera, pred enim mesecemOcenjeno z 4 od 5Overall fantastic in separating cookies. One thing it needs is ability to hide the history of the containers from the main browser history. Either it should have option to keep no history just cookies for signing in etc. or show separate history for each container.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 16997887, pred 2 mesecemaOcenjeno z 4 od 5I am so glad this exist. I can finally thwart cross-tracking. I'm specifically a fan of the possibility of assigning domains / sites to specific containers. And it's so easy to use.
- — Mr. S.A. Birl, pred 2 mesecemaOcenjeno z 4 od 5[2021-Aug] A great and useful extension to have, but it's missing the ability to disassociate a website from *any* (or all) containers. A website's association can be moved from container to container, but cannot be reset back to no container -- something that would be needed in the case of SSOs: to log into the same website with different accounts (under different containers).
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 16989056, pred 2 mesecemaOcenjeno z 4 od 5The add-on is great! I can imagine that it's a bit difficult to understand if you are not that much into computers though. The only thing that I can not find is a way to manage which tabs belong to which containers. You can assign them, but you cannot manage them.
If that "feature" is added, or some one of Mozilla can explain to me how I can manage it, I'll update this review to a 5-star.
EDIT: I've found it, but why is it so hidden?
It is hidden 6 clicks deep within the extension's toolbar button. Why not put that also in the settings of Firefox add-ons menu?
- — P., pred 2 mesecemaOcenjeno z 4 od 5The idea is perfect but the actual add-on could need more colors (20 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 8) and especially more icons (40 would be good, at the moment the add-on has 13). However im grateful Mozilla does us a favor with their software :)
- — andrea.ippo, pred 3 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Would be perfect if the option to ask to choose a container when creating a new tab by clicking on the tab bar, would also apply to the keyboard shortcut (CTRL + T)
- — Jun, pred 3 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Really useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...
- — Be, pred 4 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5This is a very good extension. I like to have my work sites and browsing separated from personal sites and browsing.
The only thing I'd love to see is the ability to choose groups to re-open. For example, I would love to be able to choose to re-open both my personal and work tabs and windows, or to be able to choose to just open my work tabs and windows or personal tabs and windows.