Ocena uporabnika Uporabnik Firefoxa 17164573
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— WeLovePugsHere, pred 7 uramiI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17394240, pred 5 dneviUsing Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15993249, pred 9 dneviWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17888973, pred 9 dneviMuy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Ahmed Ginani, pred 10 dneviVery helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16893129, pred 14 dneviYa no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— James Tuttle, pred 14 dneviThis extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.